There’s nowhere quite like Nant Gwrtheyrn, a unique and picturesque
Victorian village in a secluded location by the sea. Known for its
quaint charm and breathtakingly beautiful location, this is one of the
most well-known and well-loved places in Wales. Within short walking
distance to a private beach, and with a wonderful cosy café on site,
this is a fantastic location that boasts beauty, tranquility and
history. Within easy travelling distance of small villages, towns and
attractions, there is nowhere better to come to recharge your
* Size – sleeps two in one bed room.
* Beds – king-size bed (and double sofa bed on request)
* Rooms – ground floor – lounge, kitchen. First floor – ensuite
* Kitchen and utilities – electric oven and hob, microwave, and
fridge with freezer compartment. Washing machine and tumble dryer
are located in a separate building.
* For families – travel cot, security gate and highchair are
available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
* Outside – very large communal lawn, patio chairs, path to private
beach. Perfect wedding venue.
* Parking – ample parking spaces.
* General – heating and electricity included. Bed linen and hand
towels provided. Wi-Fi available, both in the cottage itself and in
the nearby café. Welcome pack available on request for a fee of
* Pets – no pets.
* Please note that Nant Gwrtheyrn is a multifunctional venue. There
may be events taking place during your stay so please contact Nant
Gwrtheyrn directly for more information.
* Notes – no smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Aparcamiento gratuito en las instalaciones
No disponible: Detector de monóxido de carbono