Información sobre este anuncio
The Veranda Room is a beautiful basic accommodation room with Double Bed and two bathroom cubicles one with shower and one with toilet and bidet on opposite sides of the washbasin in the room. Perfect for a couple or single person.
One of Four lovely rooms in a pre-1910 house right in the center of the town, walking distance from all amenities. A house with great character, a homely feel and friendly hosts. We pride ourselves on great value and superb cleanliness.
Servicios y zonas comunes
All Rooms are accessed from the Verandah (Stoep)
A communal kitchen is accessible to all guests. The Lounge area is accessible to the Singles Room or to a group who books both the Singles and Passage Room for the same period.
Smoking is only allowed outside on the verandah and cigarette butts need to be disposed of in the outside bin.
No cooking is allowed unfortunately.
Atención a los huéspedes
Greeting at booking in, help or information when needed and greeting when checking out.
Check In : 2pm
Check Out: 10am
Otros aspectos destacables
This is not a B&B and not self-catering. Complimentary coffee, tea and muffins are available in each room.
Welcome to 22 Van Wijk Street
PLEASE READ THIS FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE
1. Please use your “Do not disturb” sign to prevent us from embarrassing each other.
2. Please use your “Please service room” sign so that I know you have gone out and may enter the room. Should you wish to have a late sleep, leave the “Do not disturb” sign on the door. If you are staying for more than one day, please note that rooms vacated after 10:30 will not be serviced, so please make your own bed.
3. Towels will be replaced after the 3rd day, but please feel free to leave towels on floor in bathroom if you would like fresh towels. We will dry your towels for you while you are out.
4. Close windows, or if windows are open, close shutters. Just in case. Crime is everywhere.
5. The mosquito repellent is in the room, use if necessary. Please see that bottle is upright to prevent spill. Plug for repellent in Singles room is behind the wardrobe. Cars parked on the roadside is at your own risk.
6. Open gates to the outside and enter parking at 23A Cabrière Street.
7.WIFI – Please be considerate and DO NOT DOWNLOAD PHOTOS OR FILMS. Wifi limited to e-mails only.
7. PLEASE LEAVE KEYS IN THE DOOR WHEN YOU LEAVE!!!!!
We trust you will enjoy your stay.
If not – Please tell me.
If you do enjoy your stay - please tell your friends!!
Puedes cancelar hasta 24 horas antes del viaje y recibir un reembolso completo, incluidas las tarifas de servicio.
Este anfitrión tiene 84 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Hi :-) We are Addey & Alta, are a retired couple living in the Franschhoek Valley. Addey is a retired banker, and Alta is a retired PA for Consulting Engineers who also worked as a Tourist Guide. Whilst enjoying a wonderful life here, we run a few guests rooms from out pre-1910 home. We love meeting all the wonderful visitors from all over the world who stay with us. We look forward to hosting you and are always open to tell you about the best Franschhoek has to offer and will make sure you have a lovely visit in the valley.