Hank's at Mollymook comes equipped with everything you need for a relaxing coastal holiday. All linen is provided, as well as lots of entertainment options and wifi and Netflix.
Perfect for a large family or 2-3 couples, Hank's is a renovated, open plan house, just a short walk from beautiful Mollymook beach. Your furry friends are welcome at Hank's at Mollymook!
Get together with friends or family to enjoy the coastal lifestyle that Mollymook has to offer. With two living areas, it's ideal for a large family or 2-3 couples, with plenty of space to retreat to during your stay. Table tennis in the rumpus room is a big hit with our guests!
The house is open plan and split over two levels, with two bedrooms and a renovated bathroom on each level.
There are two living areas, with the main living room upstairs and a rumpus room on the lower level.
- Bedroom one (level one): queen bed
- Bedroom two (level one): queen bed
- Bedroom three (ground level): queen bed
- Bedroom four (ground level): two single beds
All linen and towels are provided - just bring your beach towel!
Guests will have access to the whole house, including the large, fully fenced back yard.
Please note that while the garage is not available, there is ample parking on two drive ways, as well as on-street car parking.
Hank's at Mollymook is located in a quiet neighbourhood.
Mollymook Beach is just a 10 minute walk away (approx 900 metres). For guests with dogs, part of Mollymook beach is dog friendly (check signage).
Milton is a 10 minute drive north on the Princes Highway. It boasts a range of cute shops, including homewares, vintage and clothing stores. A stop in at Pilgrims Wholefoods is a must!
For more of our recommendations on things to do in and around Mollymook, check out our Guidebook on this listing.
At Hank’s at Mollymook, we love family pets! While we love accommodating your furry friends, we just ask that you advise us at the time of booking the type of pet you will be bringing.
The following is available for use by guests:
- table tennis (very popular with our guests!)
- board games
- Klop (aka Finksa)
Please note there is a minimum two night stay during off-peak periods and three nights over peak periods (including long weekends and school holidays).
Atención a los huéspedes
I am contactable any time during your stay and am very responsive to any issues, questions etc.
- We are a pet friendly property, however just ask that your pets are kept off the furniture and beds.
- Please do not leave pets alone inside the house if they are likely to be distressed or destructive.
- Please also don't leave your pet alone house if they might bark or escape from the yard.
- You are welcome to use the gas BBQ supplied, however please ensure this is cleaned prior to your departure.
- Please note Hank's at Mollymook is a non-smoking property.
- As the vast majority of our neighbourhood is made up of residents, i.e. not holiday homes, we have a strict no party policy and ask that you are mindful of our neighbours and keep excessive noise to a minimum.
Note: 7 night minimum from 15 Dec to 31 January. 3 night minimum during peak period (including school holidays). If you're unsure, please check before going ahead with the instant booking.
Hank's at Mollymook has been a much-loved family holiday home since 2007. After sharing many holidays here, we recently decided to start renting it out to you.
My husband and I named the house after my dad, Hank, who has put a lot of heart and soul into renovating the house over the years.
Greg and I look forward to welcoming you to Hank's at Mollymook!