Información sobre este anuncio
Comfy midcentury home settled between the world famous Las Vegas Strip to the south, and the world famous Fremont Street Experience to the north. Blocks from the Stratosphere, Arts District, Rack City, Downtown (DTLV), Fremont East District, Bonneville Transit Center - Deuce/SDX buses, etc.
Everything you need for a comfy stay: private bedroom with full bathroom; fast WiFi; beverages and snacks; local info booklets; maps and magazines; TV/DVDs with Roku box (on request); & fun dog to play with.
Stay here, and you've found a home away from home! I work hard to provide all the basics you'll need for a comfy stay while you're here.
Private room and FULL bath, including - shower/tub combo (minty green 1950s bathtub, great to relax and kick back); towels; sink with large vanity space; little extras like full-sized bottles of shampoo and conditioner; body wash; lotion; hair dryer; etc.
If you forget something, I might have it, just ask...
Bedroom amenities include - comfy queen mattress; clean, fresh linens, and fluffy pillows; reading lamps above bed; ceiling fan (with lights); side table; facial tissue; local and subscription magazines; alarm clock; neighborhood guide, local maps, bus route information; WiFi; large closet, with hangers; full size ironing board with iron; TV w/DVDs & Roku (on request); "blackout" curtains; chair; blankets; and a folding workspace table.
(There's also a desk with chair in the living room, as well as the kitchen table nook, for work, eating, etc.)
Basic breakfast/snack items included, which you're welcome to anytime! Including yogurt, coffee, and tea, cheese, and crackers, bottled water. There's also room in the fridge, freezer, and cupboards for your own items.
- Everything for light cooking in the kitchen is available, but it's preferable that mega-large meals that overwhelm the place aren't the norm. (Basically, if we can avoid anything that can't be aired out reasonably, that would be great. But cooking is totally fine with me.)
- Kitchen nook with table and chairs to sit for a relaxed breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- Delivery and takeout menus, so if a little cooking isn't your thing, order up.
Large living room area, with sitting space, books, record player, access to the big backyard - amazing view of the Stratosphere.
Covered parking space available right outside the front door of the house. So, if you bring a car, you're guaranteed a covered parking space. There's lots of free and easy street parking as well.
Servicios y zonas comunes
General check-in is 3 pm, or later. However, we may be able to work out an earlier time, depending on the schedule of previous guests. Whatever the case, I'll do my best to be here to greet you and show you around. If for some reason I can't be here when you arrive, a lock-box is available, and where/how to access the key from there, will be provided in advance.
In terms of check-out time for long-term stays, we'll just figure out when you're planning to head out on your last day of your stay. For shorter stays, Noon is preferred, in the case of other guests arriving. Generally a bit flexible, all around.
Guests have full access to the home 24 hours a day (minus my personal bedroom/bath/space). Come and go as you please via the front entrance; please always lock the door behind you. This is super important, even if people are "in the house," for the safety of the home, but particularly for the dog.
Atención a los huéspedes
I'm happy to interact and chat, offer advice on local spots, directions, functions around the house, even go out and do things from time to time. But usually, if I'm home, I am working, and will leave you be. The level of interaction between us is generally up to you.
Hopefully, we'll get to know each other at least a bit while you're here, but if that's not your preference, no problem.
Otros aspectos destacables
** There is a % discount off of the daily combined calendar rate for those booking 7-27 consecutive days; and higher % discount off for those booking a month - 28 consecutive days - or beyond.
About cleaning during your stay:
- If you're a short-term guest (less than 7 days) I'll take care of cleaning after you depart.
- If you're a long-term guest, I provide "living" and cleaning basics while here, such as toiletries, bath tissue, laundry essentials, cleaning essentials, etc. I don't want to invade your personal space, so I'll provide clean towels, sheets, as often as you'd like, but won't go into your room or bath.
- If you'd like to work something out for me to provide light housekeeping in your room and bath or find a house cleaning professional to provide these services while you're here, we can discuss that for an added fee.
* Whether you're looking for a place to stay for a few nights, or longer term for work, internship, WSOP, or for whatever reason, this could be a great spot to temporarily call home. *
Happy to answer any questions you might have, feel free to shoot me a message...
*Golden rule... Treat the house how you'd treat your own. ☺
*Smoking is OK outside of the home (in the front or back yard), but nothing inside, including vape and 420.
*No events/parties, filming/photography, or "commercial" activity is to be held on the premises.
*Let me know if you have questions before you arrive, or while you're here. Happy to help as best I can. ☺
Puedes cancelar hasta 5 días antes del viaje y recibir un reembolso completo, incluidas las tarifas de servicio.
Viva Las Vegas! I love this great city, where people from all corners of the globe converge to work, play, do it all!
No matter what you might be coming here for... vacation, work, a wedding, sporting event, convention, family visit, first time, 13th time... Vegas is indeed fabulous, and living here is as well.
And that's why I'm here on AirBnB - to share my space with others, bringing a comfy place to call home for a bit, a little piece of Vegas, beyond the one we all know (and love), on The Strip.