Standard room with queen bed for 2 ppl, free wifi, near Liechtenstein park and Erwin Schrodinger Institute.
A non-smoking bedroom with a queen bed that accommodates 2 ppl and a private guest bathroom. Free Wifi and Vienna map. Bedroom is very quiet though the apt is located on the main street. Parking is safe on the street for small parking fees (available at Tabak, EUR 2 per hour). I speak mainly English and understand a bit of French or Spanish. Check-in time flexible on weekends (but do let me know if you have to arrive early and we can discuss). Check-out time always flexible.
Servicios y zonas comunes
Dining room, living room, kitchen and guest's private bathroom.
* Other than the number of booked guests, please do not bring anyone inside the apartment without my prior consent or agreement.
* Pls be sensible and maintain cleanliness.
* No partying and loud noise, especially at night.
* If you are staying in Vienna for longer period (e.g. 1 month or more) kindly provide an evidence that you have already obtained a stay permit or visa prior to arrival.
* Guest (bedroom and bathroom) and shared areas (kitchen, living room) are as per the picture. I would appreciate it if you could respect our private area and our privacy.
I work at an international organisation based in Vienna. My current job includes finance, human resources and administration. I love traveling, swimming, cycling, hiking or most outdoor activities. I also like reading, watching movies, social dining out, yoga, salsa and photography.