Información sobre este anuncio
A Beautiful Victorian Mansion. Built 28 years ago, Home to the Minjires, lies on 2acres of lush gardens. Classic british fixtures with well painted rooms and modern decor. Perfect for family and children. Ideal for functions or weddings.
Home to several pets and farm animals.
Victorian style mansion sitting on 2 acres of lush green gardens and Farm Land. Perfect for relaxation.
Visitors have the option of taking the whole house or taking a room for their stay.
Servicios y zonas comunes
We are 12km's away from Lake Nakuru National Park, 5kms away from Lake Elementaita and 40 mins from Naivasha. The host can help arrange for car hire and tours at guests own cost if given advance notice. Only 10 minute drive from Nakuru Town.
Atención a los huéspedes
We offer a home stay experience, with bed and breakfast. You will get to interact with a Kenyan family, but have the comfort of your own room and separate living area to retire in.
We offer home cooked meals (Supper/ Lunch) if you so require, but at a small added charge. Breakfast is included in the booking fee.
Otros aspectos destacables
- Continental Breakfast with fresh indigenous fruits (dependent on the season)
-Breakfast will be served in the main living area and is shared if there is more than one guest.
- Housekeeping: rooms cleaned daily
- Linen and towels provided
- Furniture: rooms have beds, built-in wardrobes and mirrors.
-Each room is ensuite with both toilet and shower.
- Full use of the BnB kitchen (stove, fridge, utensils etc. We do ask that guests clean up after themselves i.e.: - wash dishes, throw away trash appropriately, store food correctly etc, since the rooms are often occupied by more than one guest).
-Luggage storage in the event that a guest has to leave and return (we hold luggage for a maximum of two weeks. Afterwards, special arrangements must be made. The hosts are very flexible and can discuss additional arrangements with any guest).
-Use of the garden and its facilities (We do require that all beddings remain within the bedrooms, rather than using them to bask in the back yard).
-Space for parking in the compound
-Security: 24hr security in the compound
-Laundry Service will be charged at 5$ per person.This excludes under garments.
Complementary to the accommodation is a CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST also including a range of typically Kenyan fruits, (NOTE: fruit availability typically depends on the season). Delicious home cooked meals, both 'Western' and Kenyan can also be provided at an additional, yet minimal cost, of 5-7$ per meal.with prior notice including select breakfast items. (We ask that all guests provide their dietary preferences or food allergies before arriving, so we can cater to your needs sufficiently).
-There is a beautiful modern Kitchen if guests want to do their own cooking.
-Kindly no smoking in the house.
- Children are the sole responsibility of their parents at all times
- Ensure that water taps and showers are turned off once you are done using them
- Respect the privacy and property of other guests residing in the House
- If you would like to relax in the garden, let the House Manager know and arrangements shall be made.
-We also do not host or accommodate male or female escorts on the premises.
- Have fun!
Puedes cancelar hasta 5 días antes del viaje y recibir un reembolso completo, incluidas las tarifas de servicio.