Información sobre este anuncio
Ideal for groups of up to 19 people, this apartment is located 10 minutes from the historical downtown. It disposes of 4 bedrooms (18 full beds plus one unfolding sofa), 4 bathrooms (each with shower and toilet), free WiFi, kitchenette, dining area, satellite TVs, wardrobes and much more. Sheets, linens, towels and daily cleaning service are included. 24/7 reception is at your disposal for information, guided tours and currency exchange services, or if you feel like buying a small snack.
The price is set for up to 18 guests. ARE YOU 19? We have an unfolding bed for the 19th person at a surcharge of 300 CZK per night. For 20-22 people please check my other listing.
THE PRICE INCLUDES:
- overnight stay for up to 18 people
- VAT 15%
- WiFi access
- maps of Prague, maps of public transport
- sheets, linens, towels
- daily cleaning service
- access to computers with internet in the reception
- 24/7 in-house reception services - information, currency exchange, snack shop (beverages, chocolate, chips, etc. - to be purchased extra)
- tea and coffee
* Bedroom 1: 2 double beds; has a bathroom attached right next to the room
* Bedroom 2: 1 double and 1 single bed
* Bedroom 3: 1 double and 4 single beds; bathroom attached right next to the room
* Bedroom 4: 1 double and 3 single beds (it is above bedroom 3, connected by few stairs)
The two other bathrooms are located in between the rooms.
The layout can be slightly altered (double and single beds) based on preferences.
Kitchenette comes equipped with refrigerator, electric stove, fume hood, microwave oven, kettle, dishes, utensils, pots and other cooking amenities. Dining area can fit a maximum of 4 people, but otherwise the apartment is spacious enough.
Servicios y zonas comunes
The full apartment at guest’s disposal, reception area and a summer terrace to enjoy warm evenings.
Atención a los huéspedes
Currently I am abroad so I will not be able to welcome you in person. However, there will always be our nice reception staff waiting for you to check you in.
Otros aspectos destacables
* Daily cleaning is included in the accommodation rate. Towels, sheets and linens are provided
* At the reception a range of services is available, such as currency exchange, information on cultural and sports events, snack bar with small bites & alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages and two computers with internet for free use
* Infant cribs can be provided upon request at no extra charge.
* Breakfast is served for additional 160 CZK (6 EUR) / person, between 7 AM and 10 AM in a hotel next to the apartment.
* Upon agreement it may be possible to extend your check out time until noon or 19:00. This service is charged extra.
* After check out you can leave your bags in a storage room.
The apartment is strictly non-smoking as it has a wooden roof and furniture. If you wish to smoke, you can do so on our summer terrace.
Friendly pets are allowed and welcome :-)
Since there are other people living at the property, please keep noise down between 10 PM and 6 AM.
Close windows when leaving the apartment.
In case of leaving the apartment in extreme mess or in case the non-smoking rule is violated, we charge an extra 60 EUR for cleaning costs. Daily cleaning service does not include washing dishes.
If a set of keys are lost, there is a fee of 600 CZK/key charged.
Please note that the check-in is from 2 PM, check-out at 10 AM. You can leave your bags in a storage room. If there are no arrivals on your departure date, an AN EXTENDED CHECK OUT WILL BE POSSIBLE FOR 1000 CZK UNTIL 12 PM, AND FOR 2000 CZK UNTIL 7 PM (in which case you don't need to pay the 1000 CZK until noon, just the 2000 CZK). Please inform yourself in advance.
Cancela hasta 5 días antes de tu viaje y recibe un reembolso completo. Cancela en los 5 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la primera noche, pero sí el 50 % del coste del resto de noches.
Este anfitrión tiene 127 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Hello dear travelers! I am helping out my parents with renting apartments on Airbnb. Although working abroad, I will assist you with making travel plans for our magical Prague, and promise you to be in good hands once you reach the town.
I hope you will like our accommodation, and am very much looking forward to hosting you!