Looking to make the most of your Miami vacation? Come stay on our Luxury 340 Sea Ray Express Cruiser and have an experience of a lifetime! Spend the day in the sun and watch the sun rise and set on the beautiful intracoastal waters. FREE KAYAK rental
1 Queen size bed in the cabin, 1 additional twin air bed (upon request), functioning bathroom, shower, and a great view.
Servicios y zonas comunes
Walking distance to Sunny Isles Beach and a straight bus ride / Uber to South Beach.
Atención a los huéspedes
We greet you to give you access to the marina and show you how the boat works. We are available by phone or email if you have any questions during your stay.
Otros aspectos destacables
Since the space is a boat, we must show you how to use certain functions on the boat, such as how the stereo works, bathrooms and shower. Its a little different than a traditional condo. Also, to get on and off the boat you will need to walk along the front of the boat so you will need to be agile. No smoking.
Staying on the boat is a little different than staying in one of our apartments. We love to offer this experience to you at a low cost. We are only able to do so if the following rules are respected:
Please no smoking . No shoes on boat.
1. Do not remove the isinglass boat enclosure panels on the boat. They are (super) expensive and sensitive. You must treat them with care (don't touch them!)
2. The marina key is a non-duplicate key. The marina's fee for losing the marina entrance key is $50.00. This does not go to Veronica and Craig but is a separate fee from the marina. Please do not lose this key!
3. Do not flush toilet paper down the toilet. Instead, please put it in the trash bag.
4. Do not drive the boat or start the engines.
5. If you have any questions or concerns with the boat, do not hesitate to contact Craig. He can quickly address any problems. Do not attempt to fix problems yourself, let us do it for you!
*There is no operating the boat to use without our permission. You are reserving just to stay on the boat for the night.
Hello, I am Christine! I am an artists, adventurist, fun-seeker, and creative entrepreneur. I have a degree in Art & Design with a minor in Business Management. I enjoy yoga, the beach, painting, kayaking, surfing, traveling, and most important: MAKING SURE YOU HAVE A FANTASTIC STAY at one of our condos!
My philosophy is to provide a service that is well worth paying for. That is why you will see on our listings we have the HIGHEST QUALITY without high prices. This is how we have such great ratings on our listings by using this philosophy to ensure our guests have a great time.
Looking forward to hosting you!