Come to Rio and stay in the best location in the city, just 3 blocks away from the famous Leblon Beach and next to great restaurants, bars, shops and supermarkets. Next to the metro station Antero de Quental.
Our cozy room fits a couple and we provide linens, blankets, and towels. Really comfortable bed, free wi-fi, air conditioning and celling fan in the room. The bathroom is outside the room, but it is just in front of the room door.
Servicios y zonas comunes
Guests are welcome to use the kitchen, the dining room and the washing machine. You can use the Nespresso machine and serve yourself with coffee or tea. We do not offer breakfast, but we always leave an empty shelf in the fridge for guests to keep their own food. We have a fully equipped kitchen with stove, microwave, blender, etc. We are Yoga teachers and we use the living room to teach, so it looks more like a Yoga practice room then a regular living room. The common areas of the house, as well as the bathroom, might be shared with our students when we are teaching.
Atención a los huéspedes
We love to talk about a variety of subjects and we are glad to give you tips about Rio and other Brazilian cities. If you want to, you can have a private Yoga class with one or both of us. We can provide helpful information about the outdoors in Rio de Janeiro, specially about surfing, SUP, hiking, climbing, cycling, running and diving.
Otros aspectos destacables
1) We have 2 cats in the house, so keep that in mind before booking the room. _____ 2) Please, complete your profile verifications (email, photo, telephone, ID) before booking. This information will not be shared with us, it will just be stored in the AirBnB website. Here is a link on how do you get your verifications https://www.airbnb.com/help/question/269 _____ 3) Check in time starts at 02:00 pm and check out time is until 12:00 pm. It’s important to have that in mind as there might be other guests leaving on the day you’ll be arriving or arriving on the day you’ll be leaving. We need those couple of hours between guests to get everything ready for you or for the next person. If you are arriving before that time, it’s ok to leave your luggage in the house until the check in hour while you go for a walk. The same is true if you are leaving a little bit after the check out hour and would like to enjoy the neighborhood a little longer. We can keep your luggage until you are ready to go, but you have to check out on time so the next guest can check in normally. We are looking forward to your visit and we hope you enjoy your stay in Rio :-)
- Smoking and pets are not allowed.
- Guests are not allowed to bring strangers to the apartment.
- When leaving the house, please close the room window and turn off the air-conditioning.
- Check in is at 2:00 p.m. and check out is at 12:00 p.m. (noon).
We are an active couple who loves traveling, sports and outdoor activities.
We are Yoga teachers and we love what we do. During the day, we are either at home or teaching Yoga in studios and gyms nearby. If you want to, you can have a private Yoga class with one or both of us.
We also love photography, art, cats, traveling, learning new languages and being in contact with different cultures.