Home nestled in a forest of oaks, newly renovated. Bright and welcoming. Large terrace for relaxing outdoors enjoying the wonderful view of the sea. Located 200 meters from the beach and from the cable car station. 5 sleeping rooms.
The house is on two levels .
level 1 :
- Living room / Dining room : spacious and bright, with large windows that overlook the terrace , overlooking the sea ( Mazzaro ) and woods. Furnished with sofas and armchairs, rectangular table where you can sit in 10 , dresser with full dinner service .
- Master bedroom : double bedroom with forest view
- Master bathroom : bathroom with toilet and shower
- Double bedroom : bedroom with two single beds , communicating with the master bedroom ( When necessary through sliding door can become part of the living room , the beds are converted into sofas )
- Kitchen : The kitchen is equipped with a double bowl sink ; fridge with separate freezer ; microwave; kettle ; toaster ; utensils and crockery
- Bathroom / Laundry room : small bathroom with sink and toilet ; 7kg washing machine
- Terrace: large furnished terrace with table and benches ; table and chairs ; umbrella. Sea view.
- Master Bedroom / double bedroom ; view of the forest ; patio
- Double bedroom ; view of the forest ; balcony with chairs
- Double bedroom ; with sitting inside
- Bathrooms : 3 bathrooms with shower
If necessary, one of the bedrooms can become triple
Servicios y zonas comunes
The two levels have private access / entrances and are connected to each other via an internal staircase.
Atención a los huéspedes
Our family lives in the same area and we are always there.
Otros aspectos destacables
The house is equipped with ceiling fans ( in every room )
The entrance of the property is located on a steep street, not suitable for person with restricted mobility.
Durante el período del 25 de Agosto de 2017 - 17 de Diciembre de 2017 la estancia mínima es de 4 noches.
Este anfitrión tiene 661 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Hospitality has been my passion and my job for 30 years now. I run my family business in Taormina along with my daughter Costanza and my son Giovanni. We enjoy hosting and have the chance to share stories and advices about Taormina and Sicily, our home.
I am open minded and I enjoy meeting and getting to know all kinds of people.
Francese di nascita, taorminese da sempre, l'ospitalità è la mia passione ed é diventata il mio lavoro.
La mia famiglia ed io siamo sempre a disposizione dei nostri ospiti, per contribuire a rendere il loro soggiorno piacevole ed indimenticabile.