Ideally suited to visiting researchers or cultural tourists, the 2-bedroom fully furnished flat (balcony, garden, kitchen) is located right in the centre of the historical quarter of Coyoacán, near universities, museums, markets, cinemas, shops...
This is an exquisite, recently renovated flat with much light and is, though modern, full of character.
* The one bedroom for rent has a double bed, and for additional guests there is a sofa-futon in the lounge.
* On request, and with price adjustment, you can also rent the second bedroom for additional guests.
* Bedrooms are quiet (new, double glazed windows), one with black-out curtains, with new furniture, all with natural wood and parquet flooring.
* The kitchen is very well equipped and furniture generally is comfortable and elegant.
* Neighbouring flats are lived in by owner-occupiers or let to professionals.
Servicios y zonas comunes
If you rent the flat with use of one of the bedrooms, you will have sole access to all the flat (bedroom, bathroom, kitchen-diner-lounge, balcony, garden), with basic utilities provided. Price includes internet (wifi), gas, electricity and water.
No smoking, no pets, sorry.
Este anfitrión tiene 1 evaluación por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
After many years in the UK, I now live in Mexico but still travel lots for work. I love my homes, and am passionate about environmental issues, particularly ecological agriculture and restoration of degraded lands.
When it is not for work, my travels usually take me to the homes of my extended family around the world, or to colleagues' home, so the idea of airbnb is just the right one for me - I enjoy receiving guests from different backgrounds.
I much enjoy swimming, cycling, baking and reading.