Gorgeous apartment in the heart of the old part of Zadar. Many restaurants, bars and places of entertainment are only a step away. The main attractions of Zadar are located only a few minutes walk away.
Beautiful apartment in the heart of the old city of Zadar. Newly renovated with lot of details. Two large bedrooms, one with double bed, other with two single beds, and a sofa in the living room where another two persons can sleep.
Servicios y zonas comunes
The apartment is located in a quiet building on the third floor. Only a staircase are common to all tenants and the apartment has everything you need for a comfortable stay.
Atención a los huéspedes
The apartment will have all the necessary privacy and no one will bother you.
- Please be quiet from 14:00 - 17:00 h afternoon.
- Please do not shout on staircase in any time. There are other tenants in other apartments in this building and they should be respected.
- Please do not trow anything out the window - it is not properly and they might be people down there which might be hurt.
- Please do not flush down the toilet anything else but assumed. Please do not flush any garbage in toilet, especially plastic bags, cans, bones, cloth, bottle.
- Air conditioner units, for the purpose of cooling the sensible temperature of treated area should not vary from the external temperature and differences should not exceed 5-6˚C above the outside temperature.
For example, temperatures in August are known to climb over a lot of over 30 degrees Celsius. For a pleasant feeling in the room air conditioner should be set to a temperature not lower than 25 degrees. If you put the air conditioner at a lower temperature condensed water vapor from the air will freeze into an AC device, the device will stop cooling and condensing water will drip on the floor below the AC unit and cause damage to the floor and the ceiling in the apartment below - please do not do that.
The windows should be closed when the AC is switched on.
Este anfitrión tiene 879 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones