Información sobre este anuncio
Located in Mesudiye, Datça's most beautiful village. 2.5h from Dalaman & 3.5h drive from Bodrum Airports. Very close to excellent beaches. Car essential to get around. Seaview & shared swimming pool. Perfect for a quiet & relaxing holiday in the Med.
Transfer time from airport:
- 169km / 2.5h drive to Dalaman airport
- 200km / 3.5h drive to Milas Bodrum airport
Almond Cottage is located in Datca's most beautiful and sought after village, Mesudiye, overlooking to the breathtaking views of the Mediterranean Sea and the Greek islands.
It is surrounded by nature but still within very easy access to amazing beaches & plenty of beachside restaurants & cafes where you can use their sun beds all day, relax & taste the local cuisine.
Ideal for people who would like to avoid mass tourism and have a quiet & relaxing holiday surrounded by nature in the Mediterranean region staying at a comfortable & tasteful accommodation.
- 1 bedroom | Sleeps 2 (up to 3 with sofa-bed in the lounge)
- Access to shared swimming pool
- Functional open plan living with a kitchen-lounge, double bedroom with queen size bed, en-suite bathroom & a private outdoor shower
- Private terrace & garden with sea & vineyard view
- Outdoor seating, chez-lounges at its private terrace & al fresco dining
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Blue Ray DVD player – flatscreen TV (Netflix + AppleTV + Satellite)
- Kitchen includes fridge-freezer, gas hob, kettle, toaster, sandwich press – waffle maker & coffee machine
- Standard kitchen utensils & tableware
- Washing machine, iron / mini ironing board, hairdryer
- Air conditioning & ceiling fan
- Sofa-bed in lounge
- Fly-screens on every door and window
- Open fireplace (perfect for winters)
- Parking space available
- Bed sheets & towels are provided
Servicios y zonas comunes
Almond Cottage is one of the 3 properties situated in 5000sqm enclosed land. We live at the property behind ALMOND COTTAGE and share the common grounds with the Cottage. In addition to Almond Cottage’s entirely private terrace and garden exclusive to the cottage, the guests also have "shared access" to the following facilities (shared only with the owners):
- swimming pool (8mx4m – depth:1.5m)
- fire-pit behind the cottage
- sun beds at the swimming pool terrace
- additional outdoor shower & toilet next to the swimming pool
- outside kitchenette-bar next to the swimming pool
- table tennis
Guests are also welcome to benefit from the organic vegetable garden behind the cottage, which has seasonal vegetables and herbs.
Atención a los huéspedes
Let us know your estimated arrival time and we make sure to be at home on your arrival to hand the keys & the garden gate’s remote control to you and give you a tour of the property and the garden. We will be happy to help about any questions you may have about the property, the surroundings, the beaches or walking paths etc. without intruding your privacy during your stay.
This unspoiled village is within easy reach of the wonderful beachfront restaurants & cafes of Ovabuku & Hayitbuku & Kizilbuk beaches & also Datca town.
It is also ideal for walking & hiking for the adventurers because the whole of Datca peninsula is a special environmental protection area, which conserves its prominent flora, fauna and biodiversity.
The region is historically rich & the ancient city of Knidos is only 27km from Almond Cottage.
- Relaxing on the beaches (too many to choose from)
- Windsurfing (there are several windsurfing schools in Datca)
- Daily boat excursions from Datca to nearby bays
- Cafes & bars at Datca Marina
- Honey & almond shops in Datca
- Farmers’ fruit & vegetable market in Datca on Saturdays
- Vineyard visits
If you are interested, we can organise with local artists ceramic & pottery workshops in Old town or Çeşmeköy (20 minutes drive from Almond Cottage).
Trips from Datca to neighbouring places:
- A visit to Fethiye (Babadag) for paragliding (3 hours from Datca)
- A visit to one of the Greek islands: Kos, Simi or Rhodes (regular departures from Marmaris city by boat)
- A day trip to the Turkish holiday resort Bodrum (you can take the ferry boat from Datca which operates every day during summer season - 2 hours)
- A day trip to the Turkish holiday resort Marmaris (1 hour by car)
- A visit to the ancient city Knidos
- A boat excursion to the beautiful coast of the peninsula
- A visit to "Eski Datca" (old town with beautiful stone houses & lots of artisan shops)
- A visit to the antique Kaunos with its King Tombs, Turtle Beach & Mud Baths at Dalyan
Renting a car is essential during your stay to fully appreciate all that the Datça peninsula has to offer. There are no trains and public transport is very limited at the peninsula.
Most international car rental companies are available both at Dalaman & Bodrum Airports.
Taxis are also available at both airports and it costs around €80 (from Dalaman Airport) to get to Datça (2.5 hours travel time), but it's best to rent your car at the airport upon your arrival.
Ferries operate between Bodrum and Datça during summer months. If you arrive at Bodrum airport, you may prefer to take the ferry which takes 2 hours and accept cars. Please check the schedule beforehand as the ferry times may not always coincide with flight times.
Transfer time from airport:
- 169km / 2.5h drive to Dalaman airport
- 200km / 3.5h drive to Milas/Bodrum airport
Distances from ALMOND COTTAGE:
- 2.5 km /5 min. drive to Ovabuku & Hayitbuku & Kizilbuk beaches
- 2.5km / 5 min. drive to local restaurants & cafes on the beachfront
- 8km to Palamutbuku (nice long stretch of beach with many bars, cafes & restaurants)
- 17km / 25 min. drive to Datca town (with supermarkets & cafes & bars)
- 14km / 20min. drive to Eski Datca (old town with beautiful stone houses & artisan shops)
- 27km / 45 min. drive to Knidos – ancient city ruins with amphitheater
- 17km / 25 min. drive to Kormen ferryport (to go to Bodrum by sea which takes 1h 45min)
- 70km / 1h 15min drive to Marmaris town center
- 235km / 3h drive to Bodrum town center
- The closest corner-shop is situated in the village (5min. walk)
- Datca town hosts a superb fruit and vegetable market on Saturdays where farmers bring excellent fresh produce
Otros aspectos destacables
Not suitable for children.
- Check-in is at 16:00
- Check-out is at 12:00 noon
- Not suitable for children.
- No smoking in this property
- We have our own booking form with Terms and Conditions.
- Guests must complete this and return via email. Signature is required on arrival.
- 5 nights minimum stay
- Additional interim cleaning is available upon request for 40 Euros
- Please keep the Air Conditioning closed when you are not in the cottage or if the doors/windows are open
- Pets live on this property (a cat & a dog)
- No pets of guests allowed
- Before you leave, please don't forget to leave the keys and the garden gate's remote control on the kitchen table
- Keep fly-screens shut at all times
- Please throw toilet papers and tissues to the bins provided (otherwise, tissues thrown into the toilet cause problems for the septic tank)
- The cottage is located in an area, which is under the risk of forest fires. Please be careful at all times during dry summer months.
- Respect the garden & respect the silence
- Basic cooking materials are provided as complimentary items in the kitchen (salt, sugar, herbs, spices & local olive oil)
- Soap, washing liquid, washing powder & toilet rolls are provided as complimentary items in the cottage
- 2 light chairs, picnic rug & picnic hamper kit for guests use
Puedes cancelar hasta 7 días antes del viaje y recibir un reembolso del 50 %, más las tarifas de servicio.
Hello! We are Deniz & Karl, a Turkish and an English couple. We rent out properties both in Datça, Turkey & Skopelos, Greece.
We fell in love with Datca in 2005, and after discovering this heavenly spot in the village of Mesudiye, we built the ALMOND COTTAGE and its neighboring villa ALMOND LOFT & ALMOND HOUSE in 2009, where we spend most of our time. All the properties are located in the 5000sqm land with olive & almond groves and a small private vineyard. We are two professionals who got away from the madding crowd of the city life and found peace in this unspoiled, authentic and tranquil village in Datca. We still work as consultants but now have new hobbies such as farming, viticulture, winemaking, hiking, cycling and having the most wonderful beach picnics with our friends during off-season. We are happy to share our experience and give you tips to discover your paradise in this unspoiled part of the countryside and experience a unique Mediterranean holiday.
Villa Pinot has been our family get-away since 2009. We're happy to share it with other nature lovers as of 2017 season.
Skopelos is the greenest island in Greece, and Pefkias (where Villa Pinot is located) is its most peaceful and tranquil spot. The dark green pine-tree forest mixes with the deep blue sea and sky, offering an unrivalled natural Mediterranean beauty. You will find yourself in an idyllic land, in a small paradise at the very heart of Greece.