Información sobre este anuncio
Great Value! This clean & just remodeled two bedroom home is just outside Ferndale. Perfect for a family with or without kids, a couple's get away, or for two couples to share. A two bedroom home for the price of a hotel on the Redwood Coast!
Great Value! This clean & just remodeled two bedroom home is just outside Ferndale. Perfect for families with or without kids, a couple's get away, or for two couples to share. A two bedroom home for the price of a hotel! This gorgeous home is a perfect home base for exploring the Redwood Coast.
Servicios y zonas comunes
Fern Bridge House has two bedrooms, each with one queen bed. It features full bath with tub/shower combination, a new and open kitchen with all the necessary essentials, comfortable living room, wireless internet, cable TV, a spacious yard, and sunny deck with ample seating to enjoy the outdoors.
Atención a los huéspedes
There is a property manager on call as you may need them.
No Parties. No pets, and No smoking. Please be considerate of neighbors.
1. AGREEMENT: Redwood Coast Vacation Rentals (RCVR), the homeowner, and Tenants agree as follows: Tenant is over the age of 25 and will be an occupant of the unit during the entire reserved period. Other occupants will be family members, friends, or responsible adults. Use of the premises will be denied to persons not falling within the foregoing categories, and as a result they would have to vacate the property immediately without any refund. No keys will be issued to anyone who is not an adult. Furthermore, for unforeseeable reasons, if a vacation home becomes unavailable, even if you have reserved it, due to circumstances beyond our control (house being sold, damaged, double booked etc.) RCVR will make its best effort to offer other accommodations if available. If not available, we will issue a full refund.
2. PETS: We only allow pets at some of our locations (please inquire) and an additional pet deposit is also required. Guest with pets must check out one hour earlier so the cleaning staff has ample time to sanitize the home. You MUST clean up after your pet. That includes properly disposing of all waste material. If any waste material is found on the property, a portion of your pet deposit will not be refunded. You must also maintain control of your pet at all times, and NEVER leave a dog unattended. If you are leaving for the day and don't want to take the dog with you, you must put it in a local kennel or find alternative solutions to leaving the dog alone at our property. Any complaints from neighbors regarding excessive noise or other nuisances may be cause for immediate termination of the rental and forfeiture of the tenant's entire security deposit. If we have evidence of a pet being at the property, and you have not been given written permission by us to have a pet, you will be charged $150 plus the cost of any damage to the property.
3. SECURITY DEPOSIT: Refer to Airbnb security deposit schedule.
4. PAYMENT SCHEDULE AT TIME OF BOOKING: Refer to Airbnb payment schedule.
5. CANCELLATION: Refer to Airbnb cancellation policy.
6. CHECK IN: Check in time is 3:00 PM.
EARLY CHECK IN TIMES ARE ALLOWED ONLY WHEN THE PROPERTY IS
CLEANED AND READY FOR OCCUPANCY AND PRIOR APPROVAL IS REQUIRED. Keys will be ready for pick up at property location. Keys WILL NOT be issued with a balance owing or without a signed rental agreement in the owner's, or owner's representatives, possession.
7. CHECK OUT: Check out time is 10:00 AM,
except for guest with pets, it is 9:00 AM. THERE IS AN EXTRA CHARGE FOR LATE CHECK OUT AND PRIOR APPROVAL IS NEEDED. Please leave all keys IN LOCKED LOCK BOX, other wise in a place chosen per our previous conversation, remote controls, etc need to be left at premises.. You will be charged for not checking out on time (unless otherwise specified). We will charge at a rate of $15.00 dollars per 15 minutes. (our cleaning service can't clean until you leave) A $50 per item fee will be charged for each lost key and remote control.
8. CLEANING: Each property will be inspected, sanitized and cleaned after your departure. The cleaning fee ($60-$125 depending on the size of the house) will provide normal cleaning so that you can enjoy your vacation up to the last moment. HOWEVER, YOU ARE REQUIRED to leave the property in the same general condition that you received it by making sure, dishes are done and put away, and the home is generally picked up and ready to be vacuumed, dusted and sanitized. If additional cleaning is required, appropriate charges will be deducted from your security deposit at the rate of $30 per hour. ALL OF OUR HOUSES ARE NON-SMOKING. If there is evidence of smoking inside the house, you will be charged an additional $150.
9. HOMES WITH TELEPHONES: YOU MUST USE A PHONE CALLING CARD TO MAKE LONG DISTANCE TELEPHONE CALLS OR YOUR OWN PHONE: Should long distance calls be inadvertently charged to the owner, renters agree to pay for calls, and owner has the right to charge renter's credit card.
10. WHAT WE SUPPLY: The property is equipped and set up as a fully furnished property that will include bedspreads, linens, blankets, pillows, towels, as well as a fully equipped kitchen. THERE WILL BE EXTRA CHARGES TO YOUR SECURITY DEPOSIT FOR REPLACING THESE ITEMS IF FOUND TO BE NECESSARY.
11. WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING: Plan on packing your personal toiletry items. Since we provide only a limited supply of toilet paper, paper towels, and other dispensable items to get you started on your first day of vacation, you should plan on making a trip to the grocery store to replenish these items as you need them.
12. TENANTS LIABILITY: Tenant agrees to accept liability for any damages caused to the property (other than normal wear and tear) by Tenant or Tenants guests, including, but not limited to, landscaping, misuse of appliances, and/or equipment furnished. If damages are in excess of the security deposit being held, Tenant agrees to reimburse Redwood Coast Vacation Rentals or the homeowner for costs incurred to repair/replace damaged items.
13. SLEEPING CAPACITY/DISTURBANCES: Tenants and all other occupants will be required to vacate the premises and forfeit the rental fee and security deposit for any of the following: A. Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity stated on the website. B. Using the premises for any illegal activity including, but not limited to, the possession, serving or consumption of alcoholic beverages by or to persons less than 21 years of age. C. Causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties. D. Any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their property. E. Violation of the 10:00 PM noise rule. F.) NO PARTIES OF ANY KIND! G. Keep cars to a minimum. One car per 2 people. Parking is limited.
14. HOLD HARMLESS: Redwood Coast Vacation Rentals or the homeowner does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither do we accept liability for any inconvenience arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, electricity or plumbing. Nor will Redwood Coast Vacation Rentals or the homeowner accept liability for any loss or damage caused by weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of G-d, or other reasons beyond its control.
15. HOT TUB & PATIOS: Tenant hereby acknowledges that if the property reserved includes a hot tub, the undersigned is fully aware that the hot tub and surrounding patio/deck can be dangerous, that the deck/patio can be slippery when wet, and that injury is likely to occur to anyone who is not careful. Children should never be left unattended. Tenants should observe and adhere to all rules and policies as posted at the property. With full knowledge of the above facts and warnings, the undersigned accepts and assumes all risks involved in or related to the use of the hot tub and patio areas. Also, our hot tubs are professionally maintained and we strive to keep them in welcoming condition. If they do not appear in satisfactory condition to you, please notify us immediately and we will have them checked. No refunds will be given due to a hot tub that has stopped working or needs to be drained or cleaned. We will make our best efforts to resolve the issue in a timely manner.
16. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: The tenant, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges Owner and RCVR from any and all claims, demands and causes of action by reason of any injury or whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of his/her guests as a result of, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold Owner free and harmless of any claim or suit arising therefrom. In any
action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this agreement, their principals, agents, successors or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorney fees and costs.
18. Payment by Credit Card through RentPayment (See RentPayment Agreements and Rules) (URL HIDDEN) ). This acceptance confirms authorization for Redwood Coast Vacation Rentals to hold Credit Card Account for the Required Security Deposit, and the required down payment to confirm the reservation , and then subsequently the remaining balance to complete the full payment of said reservation. Also note that your credit card will be charged any excess charges above your security deposit if deemed necessary.
19. PAYMENT BY CHECK: If the Tenant pays by check rather then credit card, and the check is returned for NSF there will be a $75 service charge. Keys will not be issued until the check has successfully cleared the bank. Checks should be made payable to Redwood Coast Vacation Rentals.
20. MAILING ADDRESS: This signed agreement along with a check, if applicable, should be mailed to the following address: Redwood Coast Vacation Rentals P.O. Box 963, Trinidad, CA 95570
REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE RENTING A PRIVATE HOME. PLEASE TREAT IT
WITH THE SAME RESPECT YOU WOULD LIKE SHOWN TO YOUR OWN HOME.
Cancela hasta 7 días antes de tu viaje y obtén un reembolso del 50 %. Cancela en los 7 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la reserva.
Este anfitrión tiene 1926 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
We built our first rental 14 years ago and started renting it as a vacation rental. Then neighbors asked us to manage their extra studios as vacation rentals and that started our commitment to great stays for our guests! We then formalized things and created Redwood Coast Vacation Rentals. We manage & market over 110 homes in the area and have a wonderful crew of Property Managers, Cleaners & Reservationists, many of whom have been with us for years!
I am a Father, Husband, Parent of 2 great kids. Love surfing, biking, running (kind of ) hanging with friends & family. My dog is a blast too and keeps me running a lot! Really enjoy traveling and meeting people from all over the world. My wife and I served in the Peace Corps in Guatemala and it had a huge affect on our life... We are hoping to go back and serve again :) We are the proud owner of Redwood Coast Vacation Rentals. My profile Image is of myself and my wonderful staff!