Fishbones is a charming, historic cottage in the heart of St Ives.
Comfortably furnished throughout with plenty of character, the cottage
is just a short walk to the beach and benefits from its own private
* Sleeps: 5.
* Bedrooms: 2.
* Beds: 1 x double (4’6”), 2 x bunk beds (4’ bottom and 3’ top).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Double electric oven and hob, microwave,
* Facilities for families: None provided.
* Outside: Private courtyard garden with seating and BBQ, accessed
via a shared area.
* Pets: 1 small pet allowed - £20 per week - please let us know at
the time of booking and we will contact you for payment.
* Parking: No parking, public car parking available nearby.
* Nearest beach: 0.3 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 3pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided. Central heating throughout.
* Important notes: No smoking. Narrow road leading up to the property
and there is limited room for opening car doors, large cars may
struggle with corners.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (see the description
above). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after
booking to arrange.
Distribución de las camas
Cosas que debes tener en cuenta
Normas de la casa
- Prohibido fumar
- No se admiten fiestas o eventos
- Admite mascotas