Quiet, peaceful and beautiful countryside setting, surrounded by nature on scenic Lough Cutra Drive just 10 km off the M18 Motorway Gort junction. This self contained self catering apartment is an extension of our home. Within an easy drive of the Wild Atlantic Way, Cliffs of Moher, Doolin for traditional music/trip to the Aran Islands, Walking trails in the Burren National Park. Galway/Connemara/Limerick for day trips. Shannon Airport is a 40 minute drive while Dublin Airport is a 2.5 hour.
This wheelchair accessible three bedroom Apartment, especially suited to those with restricted mobility, on the south facing side of our home, has its own entrance ensuring your independence and privacy (independent of our home). It is modern, comfortable and warm all year round. It has its own refrigerator, electric oven, microwave and gas hob. Welcome pack for breakfast provided......other basic essentials also.
- Linen and towels provided.
- Electricity, Gas, Oil Central Heating, Wifi and Refuse included.
Open plan kitchen, dining and living room with French doors leading out onto a patio.
- Wheelchair accessible ground floor bedroom with its own ensuite wheelchair accessible -shower room/wetroom.
- Spacious bedroom with antique bed frame (This bedroom can accommodate an additional single bed/crib if required);
- Bedroom with a single bed (small room);
- First Floor Shower, toilet and wash hand basin.
Servicios y zonas comunes
-Free Guest parking at the property.
-Large Landscaped gardens, BBQ and outdoor furniture.
- Use of Washing machine and freezer in owner's adjoining utility room.
- There is an outdoor clothes line. There is also a laundrette/drycleaners close by in the town of Gort.
- Hairdryer / Iron and Ironing Board.
- Two Bicycles available for use on request.
Atención a los huéspedes
We love to meet and interact with our guests, however, we also respect your privacy if that is your choice. Please feel free to message me in advance of your trip or at any stage during your stay if you need assistance/information. Please let us know should any issue/malfunction arise during your stay and we will attend to this for you.
Otros aspectos destacables
This is rural countryside setting on a working dairy farm, ideal for experiencing an authentic Irish living experience yet an excellent base for touring. The nearest bars/restaurants are a ten minute drive away in Gort town.
The Burren; Cliffs of Moher (50 mins); Doolin - Boat trip to the Aran Islands, The Wild Atlantic Way,The Aillwee Caves, Bunratty Castle & Folkpark (35 mins), King John's Castle in Limerick, Lough Derg Drive and the East Clare Way - Walk. Guests have also visited The Rock of Cashel in Tipperary, Birr Castle in Offaly, Sky Road Clifden, Kylemore Abbey and Connemara National Park and even ventured as far as Killarney in Kerry on a day trip!
There are many wonderful local sites to visit too.
- Coole Park Nature Reserve; (10 mins)
- Kiltartan Gregory Museum, (10 mins)
- Thoor Ballylee, (10 mins)
- Woodville Walled Gardens (15 mins)
- Kilmacduagh Monastic site (20 mins)
- Dunguaire Castle, Kinvara (20 mins)
- Portumna Castle and Gardens (30 mins)
We would like you to enjoy your stay with us. We would ask you to respect our home as you would your own home.
Guests are not permitted to smoke within the Haven building.
No pets allowed.