Comes with gym, pool and spa access! Within the vibrant multicultural city in south eastern Florida, Situates Miami city’s financial, residential, and commercial area, Brickell. The city is filled with professionals, business people and families enjoying state of the art living, restaurants, shops, live music and nightclubs. This area has the best public transportation in Miami with Metrorail, buses, and taxis regularly available just steps away from your suite!
-Three-bedroom two-bath fully furnished suite
-Living room, dining room and separate kitchen
-1 king, 2 queens, 2 single beds and a sofa bed
-Fully equipped kitchen with all major appliances including fridge, stove, oven and dishwasher
-Coffee maker, kettle, toaster and microwave included
-Free high-speed wireless Internet and Roku
-Washer and Dryer inside each residence
-All utilities included
-Imported Ceramic tile in kitchen and baths
-Exquisite Marble flooring in living areas
-Large balcony - with bay and city views
-Air conditioner in all rooms
-Bathrooms equipped with hair dryers
-Impact and heat resistant windows
Servicios y zonas comunes
-24 Hour Concierge/Front Desk
-Swimming Pool And Spa With Sundeck Views
-Fitness Center And Indoor Racquetball Court
-Free Parking Limited to one space
-Bike Storage Room And Separate Bicycle Entrance
-Individual, Air-Conditioned Storage Room Available For Residents
-Free Wireless Internet In All Common Areas
-First Floor Retail With Landscaped Plaza
-New Tennis Court And 9Th Floor Garden Terrace
-Recreation center on the 9th floor.
-Business center on the 7th floor.
-Movie Theater on the 6th floor
-Beauty Salon and kids play ground on the 5th floor.
Atención a los huéspedes
1) We assist our guests from booking to check out. Our customer service representatives are on standby 24/7 on phone, chat and email to handle any concerns.
2) Please note that all special requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
3) We pride ourselves in using environmentally safe cleaning products to provide the best quality cleaning without compromising the environment and public health.
Otros aspectos destacables
Check in time is at 3:00 PM and check out is at 11AM. We do not guarantee and early check ins before 3PM. Late check in fee of $25 shall be charged to all guests arriving after 9PM.
All guests must call or notify the property at least an hour prior to arrival so we can ensure that the unit is ready to be occupied.
A $250 security deposit will only be charged to the guest should there be any damages in the unit upon check out.
Pets are allowed with some restrictions. Fee is $150 per pet.
All properties are strictly Non-smoking.
All special requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply such as pack and play, roll-away bed, etc.
We are self-serviced apartments. Toiletries such as shampoo, soap, and toilet papers are provided as a one time courtesy. Additional/extra supplies will have to be covered/shouldered by the guests.
This is a private residential building. Please be reminded that the front desk does not handle issues pertaining to private rentals. No parties allowed and excessive noise is strictly prohibited. Noise complaints are taken very seriously and may result in eviction without compensation.
1) Due to previous problems (and we’re sure this doesn’t relate to you…) we’ve needed to implement a minimum age requirement of 21+. Guests under the age of 21 are still entirely welcome – they will just need to be accompanied by parents or guardians.
2) The easiest way to disrupt an enjoyable stay is a plumbing problem. To prevent this, we kindly ask you to please place things like sanity napkins in the sanitary bin we’ve provided in the bathroom. We simply want to ensure you have a royal flush kind of holiday :)
3) If you’re coming to the city to party you’ve picked a great city to do so. Unfortunately, just not at our place. Though we’re sure it won’t come to it, serious complaints of unruly behavior will unfortunately result in you being asked to leave. Not good for you, not good for us.
4) Check-in is at 3pm, and check-out is by 11am. Arriving slightly earlier, or want that extra hour to sleep? It should be fine, but please check with us first.
5) While we do a thorough professional cleaning between each guest stay, prior to leaving, we kindly ask that you clean and put away any dishes or kitchenware used and put any dirty towels in the hamper. It helps us get through our cleaning process quicker and allows us to keep cleaning costs down for you and future guests.
6) We understand that accidents happen. But we do ask that you please let us know when they do. Chances are we can fix them as effortlessly as possible which also means better chances of having your full security deposit returned too.
7) What you do in your personal time is entirely up to you, but when staying at our place we have a strict no drug use policy. This is just the law… not so much one of our rules.
8) We understand that for a whole variety of reasons, you may want additional guests to stay in the place. In the event that you want additional guests to stay, please contact us to let us know. We’re reasonable folk and will accommodate wherever possible.
9) Again: No Parties Allowed.
10) Noise complaints are taken very seriously and may result in eviction without compensation and a penalty of $1000.
11) Pets may be allowed but please mind them.