-Fresh bed linen and towels
-Wifi connection (unlimited use of high speed i-net).
-Flat Cable TV (includes channels in English/German/French/Spanish/Italian etc).
- DVD Player
- Fresh bed linens provided.
- Kitchen has everything (fridge/microwave/plates/cups/cutlery/pots/pans/water boiler/toaster/) we even provide coffee/tea free of charge
-Bathroom also has all equipment (hydromassage-shower cain, hair-dryer, heater with remote control, unlimited water usage (hot/cold).
-Small private courtyard
-Separated galery with king-bed
* Hungarian State Opera House (500m)
* The Pest Broadway: a junction with four exquisite theatres
* Franz Liszt square: a square with the Academy of Music and loads of cafés to sit out
* Oktogon: junction with Grand Boulevard
* House of Terror (Terror Háza): commemorating the two main oppressing regimes in Hungary, Fascism and Communism, and their victims
* Franz Liszt Memorial House and the old Academy of Music
* Heroes' Square: the entrance of the City Park, with the Millennium Monument, the Palace of Art (Budapest), the Museum of Fine Arts (Budapest)
* Recently opened world famous luxury fashion shops
The place is not shared, it is only yours.
The apartment is comfortable for 2-4 people (2 can sleep in a king bed on the galery and 2 in the living room, on a sofa-that can be opened to a king bed)
The apartment is in the center, the main Western Railway Station is app. 500m, the yellow underground is app. 200m away.
Young couple offering a cosy, well equipped home for short stays.
We also love travelling and getting to know different cultures.