Luxurious home set in gardens and forest. Beach path. Homemade breakfast. Schedule an aquaponics/garden tour. World class hiking, beaches, lakes for swimming and boating. 3 bedrooms. Accommodate 6 adults.
Fantastic 2Bdrm suite also availalable
1. Three bedrooms available for individual or group bookings. One room with two double beds and large luxurious bath - $100.00. Two rooms with one queen bed each and shared bath - $75.00. Inquire about our 2 bedroom private suite, fully equipped, also available at $200.00 nightly. $20.00 per night for each person over two per room. See additional listing for ease in booking smaller rooms.
2. Market garden and working aquaponics farm. Short info tour available.
3. Private, picturesque setting with wild life.
4. Woodsy trail to Donkersley Beach (loaded with blackberries in August! Yum)!
5. Convenient to two ferries.
6. Local eateries and Mom & Pop stores a 5 minute drive.
7. World class recreational opportunities.
8. If travelling with a group, there is an RV site with electricity available.
9. Fantastic 2 bedroom suite also available at same location. New and fully equipped. $200.00 nightly. See separate listing.
Servicios y zonas comunes
Guests have access to their bedroom, main floor living and dining rooms, the decks and the grounds. There is no kitchen access. You can book a short info walk in the garden with Gayle, our permaculture gardener, and a tour of the aquaponics greenhouse with Jeff, our aquaponics expert. The suite has a lovely kitchen, separate entrance and laundry facilities. (1100 square feet) As the suite has its own living and dining areas, it has no access to main floor space. All guests welcome on the decks and grounds.
Atención a los huéspedes
We will be here to welcome you. After that...we're typically here working in the garden or greenhouse. If you need us, come and chat. If you don't, enjoy your peace and quiet!
Otros aspectos destacables
We have plenty of parking if you are hauling a boat.
Quiet after 11 pm.
Marcia and Gayle are sisters, and together with their spouses Don and Jeff, enjoy the good life here on the Sunshine Coast. Gayle is an avid gardner and gourmet cook and enjoys birding, rock collecting, hiking, spending time with her children and travelling. Marcia is an addictions counsellor and marriage and family therapist, and loves playing piano, singing, concerts, travelling and spending time with her kids and grandkids. Both are pumped about gardens, the ocean, beaches, boats, reading and learning more about aquaponics!