Información sobre este anuncio
Stay in the hippest part of town in the company of a great host! ;-)
Stay in the hippest part of town in the company of a great host! ;-)
This private 8m2 / 86 square feet room is located in a very cozy one-bedroom apartment located on the 1st floor (above the Ground floor) in a building from the late 1800's in the pretty hipstery, but none-the-less extremely awesome neighbourhood that is Vesterbro.
The apartment consists of the following:
- The bedroom, where you will sleep, is equipped with a comfy double bed (140x200 cm), a coat rack for your clothes along with a printed guide, shampoo/conditioner/shower gel and towels.
- A compact but fully equipped kitchen. If you decide to cook, please turn on the extraction fan and in some cases perhaps open the kitchen window? Especially if you are frying bacon or large quantities of onion :-)
- A bathroom with a never-ending supply of hot water and plenty of pressure. It also has floor heating which is pretty nice during the colder months.
- And lastly the living room, which is where I will be sleeping. It also has a little dining table for you to enjoy your meals.
Bed linens, blankets/duvets and towels, hair-dryer, hair straightener, shampoo/conditioner/bodyshower are available and at your disposal.
A note for smokers: In case you wish to smoke indoors you may do so in the kitchen under the extraction fan. It gets sucked right out and the smell does not linger.
For my peace of mind a deposit of DKK1000 will be reserved on your credit/debit card via Airbnb the day prior to your arrival and will be cancelled 24 hours after check-out assuming no damage etc.
Regarding check-in during weekdays, please note that it is after 17.00 or 5 P.M.
If you wish to check in earlier (after 07.00/7 A.M.) you are more than welcome to collect the key from my place of work, which is located on the way to my place if you are arriving from The Central Station.
The immediate area has a ton of different cafés, bars, restaurants and quirky boutiques that you can only find on Vesterbro. It is definitely one of the more lively and happening areas of the city. My apartment is located approx 10 minutes by foot from Copenhagen Central Station/Tivoli or two-three stops by bus no.'s 10 and 14.
Worth mentioning: Istedgade from the Central Station until it reaches the street named Gasværksvej (which is the half-way mark to my place), is Copenhagen's version of The Red Light District. It is also safe to say that there are a fair amount of adult stores lining the street on both sides.
In the middle of it all there is a hangout spot for drug addicts/alcoholics as Mændenes Hjem which is a shelter for homeless men. They can be a rowdy bunch but they always keep to themselves :-) Please have that in mind.
I can honestly say that in my 9+ years of living in this neighbourhood that I have never felt anything but safe, no matter what hour I have been walking past these few blocks.
As mentioned earlier I will be sleeping in the living room during your stay and so I will do my best to be accommodating so you won't be restricted to the bedroom alone. You are of course more than welcome to enjoy your meals at the dining table.
As a person I am very sociable by nature and I enjoy getting to know my guests. I get to both discover more about from where my guests are from but also I get a rare opportunity to see Copenhagen through their eyes and it can be both puzzling, fun and eye-opening as they are often things that I have never given a second thought :-)
I wish to share my home with people enthusiastic about meeting new people and discovering new places - sad faces, asocial people that are only looking a place to sleep and most importantly clean freaks are kindly requested to book elsewhere ^_^
Being a guest in my home I want to make it clear I am not going to act like your hotel concierge. So if you are a fairly independent person ie. can look up things on-line yourself instead of expecting me do it we should get along just fine.
That being said, it is not like I will not do anything to help you and leave you hanging. :-P If you need any inspiration or help before or during your stay please let me know and I will do my very best to help you. Just let me know what your interests are and what your budget is, that way it will be easier to give you useful and relevant ideas.
With this long description I bid you welcome to my humble abode.
You have full access to the kitchen and bathroom. And part access to the living room: It totally depends if I am occupying it myself, sleeping or just need to relax in my own company in the two latter instances the door will be closed. Please do not take it personally. :-)
As I will be staying in the apartment along with you, I should be easy enough to get in touch with. If I am not home, please feel free to text or email me.
Last year the local district cleared the park outside my apartment, which at the time was used as a shadowy tree-filled doggy toilet and by the local drunks and addicts to hang out in. In its place they installed a grass-filled 'pocket park' with movable benches and sunbeds. When the sun is shining (no matter the temperature) it's a great spot to enjoy a drink or two after work. I usually grab a couple from the local kiosk (Kihoskh, which have the biggest selection of micro brewed beer in the area. Please do not forget to check out their basement).
The busstop for no. 10 and 14 are located less than 500 meters from my door step. The Central Station is located a mere 10-15 minute walk.
Please read the guide I will send to you a couple of weeks prior to your stay.
A lot of useful information is found in the guide all from where the nearest supermarkets are located to my personal favourite restaurants in the area and also a few in other parts of the city.
I will have a printed version in the bedroom ready in case you do not have one with you. :-)
- First and foremost: No shoes in the bedroom. :-) Leave them by the shoe rack before you enter the room.
- I have unfortunately experienced some of noise issues with younger guests. So you have to be at least 21 years of age to book the room.
- You are booking the room for yourself/yourselves. Not on behalf of someone else.
- Smoking indoors is only allowed in the kitchen directly under the extraction fan.
- Treat my belongings and place as you would your own. If you happen to spill something on the bed, floor or wherever, please let me know as soon as possible.
- No loud music after 22/10PM, (Building Society's rules, sorry).
- If you are a naturally loud talker I hope for your consideration towards my neighbours, especially during week nights.
- Please do not invite random people to my place.
- Do not walk around completely butt-naked in the common area and do not pee with the toilet door open or even slightly ajar! Those things just weirds me out!
- And lastly: Do not eat my food. Of course if ie. there's a lemon on the kitchen counter and you want a cup of lemon tea, just ask. :-)
I know there are a lot of rules to remember and some you might think are given and silly to even mention. But you would be surprised of the things some guests find totally acceptable which I on the other hand find sort of rude leaning to the odd.
Puedes cancelar hasta 5 días antes del viaje y recibir un reembolso completo, incluidas las tarifas de servicio.
Este anfitrión tiene 33 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
A little bit about myself:
As a guest:
I absolutely LOOOOOVE to travel as I get a chance to experience different cultures. The highlights of my trips are without any doubt when I get the chance to taste the local cuisine and when I have the luxury of getting lost and finding hidden gems that are no-where to found in any guide :-)
As a host:
Please do not request to stay at my place if you plan on barricading yourself in the room with no interaction with me.
I am not saying that you cannot close the door to your room, when you want to kick back and relax, I do the same when I need a little respite from being a super-awesome host. :-P But if you are the type that is not interested in just a tiny bit of small talk: a quick 'Hello/Good-bye' then I politely urge you to find another host to stay with.