A cozy retreat with comfort and family friendly atmosphere in the heart of the city. Bedroom with double bed, kitchen and private bathroom. With maximum privacy, this is not a shared place, the room and kitchen is just for you, it has independent input and separated out of the main house.
Room with kitchen - monthly rent
Hospitality reinvented in São Paulo: we are not a pousada, hotel or hostel; we don't have a house full of students either. We offers a family home stay and the opportunity to experience Brazilian everyday life and culture.
The spacious room has a double bed, private bathroom and a small kitchen with cooktop and refrigerator.
We offers maximum privacy since the room is separate from the main house, with its own entrance. The guest will receive a key, from the bedroom and the front gate, allowing him to get in and out anytime they want, indepent and without disturbing anybody.
No breakfast included. Near by is a very good bakery, they serve breakfast and meals too. At the corner is a great bakery and small market. A few blocks from here is a great supermarket.
Servicios y zonas comunes
Access to outside home, garden with terrace and laundry area with washing machine.
Atención a los huéspedes
We love to know people, their cultures and way of life. Whenever possible we try to interact and exchange experiences. Always have someone at home!
Otros aspectos destacables
WARNING: Our neighbors are under construction, may have noise during the day and unfortunately we have no control over it. We guarantee silence at night and in the morning.
BABYS: if you need, we have cots for babies, ask when booking.
OBSERVATION: NO air conditioner in the room, only ventilators.
MINIMUN STAY: 5 nights
O que pode e o que não pode:
- Silêncio a partir das 22hs
- Receber pessoas que não sejam hóspedes no quarto, exceto amigos, parentes e cônjuge com aviso prévio.
- Crianças são bem-vindas
- Animais não são permitidos. Temos um cachorro e dois gatos.
- Não é permitido fumar dentro do quarto, mas fique à vontade para fumar na área externa
- Nenhum tipo de droga ilegal será permitido
- Não é permitido lavar roupas durante a noite
- Lençóis, tapetes ou toalhas manchadas serão cobradas a parte
- Faxina 1x/semana (troca de roupa de cama e toalhas)
- Uso da máquina de lavar roupa 1x/semana
- Tábua e ferro de passar disponíveis
- Guias e mapas disponíveis
- Ficaremos mais que felizes em lhe orientar ou ajudar com qualquer dúvida durante sua estadia.
Este anfitrión tiene 8 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
I'm a graphic designer, freelance. Travelling is my biggest passion. I love receiving guests because I have the opportunity to meet people around the world without leaving home.
I live here with my father Bernardo, he is retired teacher and my niece Beatriz who is studying journalism.