Información sobre este anuncio
Built, run and supported by Seattle tech and start up veterans, GrokHome's focus is to create a supportive environment for smart people working on interesting projects, start ups and more.
This listing is an upper bunk, in a 2-person shared room.
**This listing is only available to those working in the tech/science space.
Live in a hacker house, and immerse yourself in the Seattle tech scene.
You can expect to be surrounded by smart people solving big problems or working on something fun. We have frequent demo nights, and love when our guests share something they are passionate about. If you’re new to the city, our deep ties to the Seattle tech scene can help you get involved.
Expand your network, develop your ideas, and learn something new by living in a hacker house. Just inquire to apply.
Servicios y zonas comunes
We offer coworking spaces and fast WiFi.
Atención a los huéspedes
There is a House Captain on site to keep everything running smoothly.
- Guests are professionals who want to create a clean, shared place for great conversations about science, technology and business.
- Consumption of food is not allowed inside bedrooms.
- Kindly wash, dry and put away your dishes (cups, plates, utensils) and clean counter tops immediately after use.
- Pets are not allowed in the house.
- Smoking is not allowed on or around the house.
- No outsiders / visitors are allowed to enter the house premises without House Captain approval.
- Quiet hours 10PM - 7AM every night.
Puedes cancelar hasta 7 días antes del viaje y recibir un reembolso del 50 %, más las tarifas de servicio.
Este anfitrión tiene 266 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Grokhome is all about building fun and creative tech communities.
We have three different tech-oriented group living houses in Seattle, IO House on Capitol Hill, Cor 36 in the South Lake Union area, and Romero near the University of Washington.
At Grokhome's group living houses you can expect to be surrounded by smart people solving big problems. Every guest brings something new to our community. Ideas flow and people are exposed to new possibilities they never stumbled on before.