Información sobre este anuncio
-Central location in historic Confucius/Lama Temple area. Walkable to many restaurants, bars and attractions. Line 2/5 access.
-Very spacious space and great view to the Hutongs.
-Quiet & calm.
-Modern comfort in the Hutong.
-Hosts, local insight and recommendations.
Things you need to concern:
-7th floor without elevator, it's a bit climb up!
-Shared kitchen and bathroom.
-Be aware that Hutong neighborhood can be unpredictable, hectic and messy, but we still love it :)
300 sqm + penthouse on top floor of a residential building with great views into the old Hutongs. There are two sections "east wing" and "west wing", both sections are separate and private with doors. The central part is connected by a common kitchen, dining room and a shared bathroom. The penthouse is located on 7th top floor and there's no elevator, you will need to be fit to climb up!
This listing for west wing is a private suite with a living room attached (altogether roughly 40 sqm), perfect for single traveler or a couple, we can also add a comfy bed to accommodate the third. Rooms are spacious and equipped with central heating, AC, working desks and sofa lounge.
There are big bathroom, open kitchen, 3 terraces access and dining room that can sits 10 people easily on a big wooden table. We all share.
Servicios y zonas comunes
You have access to:
+Washing machine with detergent you can use for free(dry on a hanging rack). Iron and iron board available upon requests.
+Good espresso machine + grinder with fresh roasted beans from Yunnan, tea and drinking water. Feel free to use our press juicer and blender.
+Wifi Internet connection everywhere.
+Fresh towels and slippers.
+Lonely Planet Beijing and China Guidebook
+We also provide storage space free for guests for your luggages
+Three subway cards available to use (for subway, bus, etc), you need to top up the balance by yourself, just ask us.
Atención a los huéspedes
We are very easy going and open minded people, who loves traveling and meeting interesting people in general. We work in marketing communication and architecture, Chinese x Germany, with 7 years living experience in Beijing, we like good food and drink, art, design and music. We can share insider's tips about what to do, where to eat around Beijing. (with our own highlight list, lonely planets, etc...) We are also happy to share with you local LGBT scenes.
Historic old neighborhood being called "Beijing's Brooklyn" by NYT. Many new restaurants, bars, boutique independent shops, galleries and markets are popping up. In recent years the area has become a popular and fashionable part of Beijing, with a buzzing atmosphere attracting those who wish to see and be seen about town.
Subway Andingmen Station and Lama Temple Station within 5-10 min walking distance. Line 2 and Line 5 connecting to everywhere in the city.
Otros aspectos destacables
Check in and check out time is flexible depending when the last guests are leaving and next guests are arriving. If you arrive early in the morning, you can check in and drop your luggage, you room might no be ready yet before standard check in time 2pm but you can explore the city and come back for your room later. If you have late flight, don't worry, you can leave luggages as long as you want, if there's guests coming, we kindly ask you to check out your room before 12:00pm.
Thanks for reading our entire description. Please include the phrase "bonus points are fun" at the top of your message to redeem a small surprise.
HOLIDAY 2016 NEW YEAR to 2017 Jan 20. You can rent the entire place if you can stay the entire duration of 15-20 days (up to 5 people). Further discount offered, please get in touch!
* Please note that this property is on 7th top floor and there's no elevator!!
* Old traditional Hutong neighborhood can be untidy in public areas and staircases and that's out of our control. We can only guarantee that things are clean and in order once you step into our apartment.
* No smoking inside the room or the kitchen, you can smoke on the terrace.
* We give one front door key per booking. You have your independent bedroom with living room (seperate with a door but no lock) but it's a shared space for kitchen, dining room and bathroom. You should go for entire apt option for absolute privacy by your own!
* Please make sure you download the PDF file with directions and maps before departure to help you find us. Please also communicate arrival time ahead.
* Avoid leaving the door or windows open when you leave the apartment.
* No outside guests to stay over night or organizing parties.
* Please make sure you do not lock the front door from inside.
* Respect the neighbor and be quiet after 11pm in the corridor.
* We do not accept reservation for the purpose of photography shooting or video making location.
* If you have good reviews from previous hosts and okay with all of our rules, you can directly book without our approval. Otherwise, pls get in touch with an short intro and raise any questions you might have.
* Please don't use our address for visa purpose or disclose to immigration officer, thank you!
Puedes cancelar hasta 7 días antes del viaje y recibir un reembolso del 50 %, más las tarifas de servicio.
Este anfitrión tiene 3 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
I share one comfortable suite from my penthosue studio in central Beijing, with great view to the old Hutongs. We work in the area of design and architecture, always happy to meet interesting new people.