Wedding and graduation season is upon us. Treat your family and out of town guests to a quiet stay in our private 1200 sqft. 2bd/1ba late 1800's Victorian home. Just a short distance to RPI, Russell Sage and Emma Willard. Close to Albany, Saratoga and surrounding areas. Featuring many extras: WiFi, Netflix, washer/dryer, fully equipped kitchen and fresh linens. Check out our exceptional reviews & affordable prices. Stay with a 'Superhost' and be accommodated like a 'Superguest'.
Make yourself at home and enjoy yourself but please follow these simple rules:
1. Check in time is at 3PM and Check out time is at 11 AM. If you need to check in before 3PM or check out after 11AM, please let us know in advance so we can make arrangements with our cleaning staff.
2. I would love for you to extend your stay and will be willing to offer you a reduced rate. Please ask me for the specifics.
3. This apartment is located on the second floor.
4. The fire escape is for emergencies only. It is not a balcony and you should not be out on it.
5. Only the guests stated on the reservation are allowed on the premises.
6. Quiet time is 10PM-7AM.
7. Pick up your cigarette butts from the yard after they are extinguished
8. Please dispose of garbage in the receptacles on the driveway side of the house.
9. Do not block entrances with personal items or congregate in front of the main door.
10. Please help us conserve energy and money by turning off lights and turning down the heating and air conditioning when not in the house.
11. This is a residential area and our driveway is shared with our neighbor, please only park behind the house or on the street, never between the houses.
12. There is 1 spot designated behind the house for guests to park. There are many spots on the street to park.
13.Please remove your shoes as they may be dirty or noisy.
14. Leave the washer door ajar when finished washing your clothes and clean the lint filter after every drying cycle.
15. Please finish washing and drying all laundry before 10PM.
16. The microwave is located above the refrigerator.
17. Pull the lever down on the tub spout to engage the shower head.
1. Place all trash in outside receptacles
2. Leave all towels on the bathroom floor
3. Leave all your beds unmade
4. Wash dishes and leave in strainer
5. Remove all additional trash from waste baskets and place in outside receptacle
6. Clean out refrigerator; You may leave any unopened, non-perishable items on the counter
7. Check under beds and in dressers for personal belongings
8. Turn off electronics and all lights
9. Lock all doors and windows before your departure and leave keys in the mailbox
10. Departure is 11 AM
Este anfitrión tiene 94 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Hi, I'm John - I am a former sales professional who has taken time away from corporate America to raise my son full time. My wife Miriam works as an IT professional. Traveling is our life's passion. Getting to know the destination like a "local" is our goal when traveling so we tend to gravitate off the beaten path. My wife and I have owned rental property for over 15 years, and we enjoy providing a quiet, clean and comfortable experience for our guests.