In the Heart of the City with zero time to all things ATX! huge front and back porches on this 6-rooms, 3000sqft home with a ginormous kitchen, parking and FOUR full baths. Operating License: OL 20I6-0twotree662
Firstly, the city of Austin charges a 15% hotel tax for all short term rentals (anything under 30 days). When you request a booking, we will send a total figure with taxes included. If you prefer to pay taxes separately, we can run a CC using square upon arrival.
With 6 well-appointed rooms and 4 full bathrooms, this house is built and equipped for large groups.
A stone's throw from downtown, this place has easy access to everything you want to do (shopping, music festivals, conferences; the list goes on and on).
This is not just a big empty box... with 6 rooms on REAL BEDS in 3000 spacious square feet. The open plan living area boasts 3 full size sofas (two are queen sleepers), 50" TV with AT&T Uverse full cable and 1 GB high speed wireless internet, a full wetbar with mini fridge and service window to the back porch.
The truth is that everyone congregates in the kitchen, which is no problem given the massive size of the 500 square foot kitchen complete with top of the line appliances and a kitchen island that goes on for miles and miles.
Seating is found everywhere, and extra seating is tucked in every niche, so a group, no matter how big it becomes through a visit, is always easy to accommodate. An intercom system connects every room, and more importantly... turns the entire house into a party when you connect your phone or ipod to the central unit. Wetbar has it's own dedicated corner of the living space, with a mini fridge, sink, power and enough space for the best margarita recipe showdown.
Note: We are required to include the following on our web page--"City of Austin Code Compliance Dept. ordinance # 25-2-511(B), states that no more than six unrelated persons may reside in a dwelling unit."
Servicios y zonas comunes
Guests have access to the entire house, excluding the storage unit in the back yard.
These are reserved for personal effects during visits and allow us to give free reign over the house without worry about opening drawers or cabinets that hold personal items like clothing or toothbrushes... So nothing is off limits!
High-speed Internet is always on and always connected via the network.
Bathrooms have their own supplies of linens, and each bed is freshly changed before new guests.
An air mattress is available for use at any time for flexibility, but advance notice helps us ensure we can bring it out from storage.
We provide soaps and towels for everyone. At checkout, please toss all dirty towels in the showers and tubs so housekeeping knows what to pick up and launder.
Room specific details:
For safety, a fire extinguisher is also located beneath the sink.
The cooktop and microwave both have vents, so you can rest assured that anything you cook (or burn) won't fill the house with smells and smoke.
BATHROOMS: There are four full bathrooms in the house. One under the stairs, and another in the master for downstairs, and upstairs has a hallway bathroom and Jack and Jill between two rooms at the front of the house.
STORAGE SHED: These spaces are locked from guests. They provide us a place to store personal items so you can rest assured that everything else in the house (beverages, snacks, linens, etc.) are all fair game for use.
There are other great features and amenities to enjoy around the house, but we have to leave little surprises here and there so enjoy your discoveries!
Atención a los huéspedes
We love having guests, but as avid fans and travelers on airbnb, we respect the privacy of guests, yet are always just a phone call or txt away if you need anything at all.
Otros aspectos destacables
Our Modern Ecclectic South Downtown home is nestled in a great, funky neighborhood. Which means lots of dog-walkers and friendly faces as you pass by. The South Downtown Austin scene is exploding with great shopping and dining options, and by the time you read this, another new hotspot will be open.
Don't be surprised if everyone waves or says hello as you go by, and no one here believes in being in a huge rush when it comes to driving.
Liability Waiver: We are happy to host you. You assume responsibility for yourself and your guests for personal injury and property loss/damage.
You agree to indemnify/hold harmless the tenant, landlord and property management company from any loss, liability, damage or cost incurred by you or your guests related to your stay at this property. By agreeing to stay here, you are giving up any rights to bring a legal action or assert a claim against the tenant/landlord/ property management.
IN GENERAL: Please respect our home and ours neighbors.
This is not a place to throw a loud party. Please leave the place like you found it. Thank you!
1. Occupancy #'s: Rates are quoted based on the number of persons in your group that YOU HAVE PROVIDED TO AIRBNB. All persons entering the premises are counted as chargeable guests. A FALSE REPRESENTATION OF THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE IN THE HOME MAY BE SUBJECT TO IMMEDIATE EVICTION WITHOUT REFUND AND/OR ASSESSED FEES OF $500 PER PERSON PER NIGHT AND/OR LOSS OF THE ENTIRE DEPOSIT. **Over occupancy is a serious violation of this rental agreement**
2. Be a good neighbor: We live in a great community. Our neighbors understand that your group is here to have a good time. At the same time, your respect for them and their home is very important. Please keep loud noise on the property to a minimum. Neighbor complaints may result in fines taken from your deposit. Please refrain from loud music and talking/yelling outside the home, especially at late or early hours.
CITY NOISE RESTRICTIONS
•“A person may not make noise or play a musical instrument audible to an adjacent business or residence between 10:30 p.m. and 7:30 a.m."
•“A person may not use sound equipment that produces sound audible beyond the property line of a residence in a residential area between 10:00pm and 10:00am."
•“A person may not use sound equipment audible beyond the property line of a residence in a residential area that produces sound in excess of 75 decibels."
3. NO beverages other than water are allowed in the bedrooms. You will be charged a fine of $200 or more if beverage stains have to be removed from bedding.
4. LAUNDRY: Only use the beds, sleeping spaces, sheets, blankets, pillows, TOWELS, etc. that you need during your stay.
Leave all non-used items such as this as they were at check-in.
THIS SAVES TIME AND IT HELPS ENSURE EFFICIENT TURNOVER FOR THE NEXT GUESTS; AND IT SAVES THE ENVIRONMENT! Leave used towels in the bathtub(s).
If you use a sleeping space, please leave it un-made, so that we know it needs to be turned over. Leave all bedding/blankets/pillows out on the respective sleeping surfaces or piled nicely in one area of the house. Do not refold/remake these items, as they may be mistakenly perceived not to have been used. We will take care of that!
5. Smoking is allowed outside only. All butts/ashes/other remnants must be removed or trashed appropriately by Guest before check out. Collect butts in a disposable receptacle (ex: solo cup) and discard in sealed trash as described below. NEVER THROW YOUR BUTTS ON THE GROUND. IT IS A FIRE HAZARD. Failure to comply with this result could result in a $300 fine.
6. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. Fresh linens and bath towels are included. Daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the house. Please leave all used towels in the bathtub(s) before departure. Please leave all linens on their respective sleeping spaces.
7. Empty all trashcans. All garbage must be bagged, and placed in the proper receptacle.
8. Dishes: Please wash all dishes used. Place clean dishes back in their respective drawer/cupboard/area. Place all final dirty dishes in the dishwasher. Please start dishwasher before final departure.
9. Host is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
10. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at any time. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to $500.
11. When not in home, please close and lock all windows and doors.
12. Illegal substances are prohibited and grounds for immediate eviction.
ENJOY YOUR STAY !