Información sobre este anuncio
Hi there! Please read this first…
(1) You will be sleeping in a private bedroom in a nice, comfortable bed. I will be in the apartment during your stay and will sleep on a sofa sleeper in the living room.
(2) For the security and comfort of all parties involved, you must have a "verified ID" badge on your profile prior to booking with me.
(3) You must also have a photograph of yourself.
(4) Please tell me something about you on your profile. Are you a student? Do you have any interesting hobbies and/or stories? What drives you in life? What kind of traveler are you? I am curious, let me know ;)
(5) I abstain from going off Airbnb to discuss bookings. Please respect that.
(6) Please be willing to leave a review. That is a very important (and unfortunately neglected from time to time) part of the Airbnb process.
If those points suit you, please continue reading.
I live on my own in a modern, cozy apartment with a big sun-drenched balcony in the Weststadt district. The location is top notch – you can walk to the main train station in 5 min and to Bismarckplatz (downtown) in 10. There is a big supermarket (Kaufland, open from 7am-10pm) in the immediate vicinity.
You will be sleeping in my bedroom and sharing the living room, kitchen and bathroom with me.
-Your own private bedroom
-Remote control electric blinds
-Your own set of keys
-Clean sheets, blankets and pillows
-Clean guest towels
-A castle and city guidebook that contains all the tourist attractions and historic highlights (see picture 16)
-Free parking space in an underground parking lot.
I am quite busy and not around all that often during the day, but I will be more than happy to give you tips, advice and ideas on places to go and see during your visit.
If you made it this far, please write "green day" at the top of the first email you send me.
Please take off your shoes.
Please turn off all lights & lock the door when you leave the building.
Please clean up after yourself. no dishes in the sink, etc.
No smoking please, not in the apartment, not on the balcony, nowhere!!