Contemporary, minimalist, very spacious, comfortable and bright.
Center of Lisbon Downtown.
140m2 brand new refurbished apartment with 250 years of history.
Perfect for family's and couples.
Restaurants, bars, shops, museums on the corner.
Apartment in on a classified building because of it´s historical interest.
It´s completely renovated and newly equipped by me.
Located in one of the best areas in Lisbon, the Baixa / Chiado / Rossio , in the heart of the historic city center .
The apartment has a fantastic and beautiful setting, bright and modern .
Contemporary, minimalistic, comfortable and with lots of light. In the center of Baixa de Lisboa, (Downtown Lisbon).
Here you will be able to live on 140 square meters apartment with 250 years of history in a modern way.
Historical building. In the the beginning of the 1900's the poet Fernando Pessoa was a regular visitor in the building which was inhabited in the early twentieth century by is friends, artists and influential intellectuals. The Douradores Street, (Rua Douradores) was his favorite street in Lisbon. In the beautiful book, "Book of Disquiet" from Fernando Pessoa, you will find several references to this unique street of downtown Lisbon.
Equipped kitchen to cook, refrigerator, microwave, vitroceramic hob, washing machine, espresso machine, toaster, water boiler, dishes and cutlery, Internet, Wi-Fi, cable TV.
The flat as 2 bedrooms. One with a double bed and one with two single beds that can be pushed together and turn into one double.
Perfect for family's and couples.
The house is perfect for 4 but can accommodate up to 6 people, two of them on the couch bed in the living room. The living room doesn't have blackout curtains, so there will be light in the morning.
The street is one of the most quiet ones in "Baixa" neighborhood because parking is only allowed for the residents of the area.
The center of Lisbon is here. A melting pot of life and culture.
5 minutes from Chiado, Rossio, Terreiro do Paço / Cais das Colunas and Tagus River, Bairro Alto, Castelo de São Jorge, Alfama, and 30 seconds minute from the Tram 28 stop, that you can see passing by from the balcony.
The best restaurants, shops monuments, museums and subway stations within a 5 minutes walking distance. And from a short walk, one can find the most beautiful sights of the city. Miradouro of Graça, Nossa Sra. do Monte, São Jorge Castle, São Pedro de Alcântara, Torel, Santa Luzia, Cais das Colunas, etc.
Theaters, Museums, Monuments and Concert Halls near by.
Alfama and Bairro Alto are at a distance of 10 minutes walk and there you will find the most traditional Fado Houses, Bars and Restaurants.
Modern Art Museum and Fado Museum, Museum of Design, José Saramago Museum, etc from a short walk.
Buses, trains and subway stations within walking distance.
Belem, Cascais and Estoril, Sintra are just a few minutes away.
Train stations within walking distance walk can take you to:
-Sta. Apolónia Train Station - 15 minutes walk: (Coimbra and Porto)
-Rossio Train Station - 10 minutes walk: (Sintra)
-Cais Do Sodré Train Station - 10 minutes walk: (Estoril and Cascais and nice beaches)
The house is equipped with crockery, cutlery, appliances, and bed sheets and bath towels.
Servicios y zonas comunes
Guests can have access to every room in the house. 2 bedrooms, 4 rooms, 2 bathrooms and a big kitchen.
Atención a los huéspedes
I will be available to welcome and help you with any issues.
Otros aspectos destacables
The booking is up to 4 people.
There are 3 beds only.
The use of the couch bed and extra sheets and towels requires an extra payment of 30 € per person.
Up until 6 guests total.
Cleaning fee € 50
I ask you please observe the following rules:
- Smoking is not allowed inside the apartment.
- Please leave your shoes at the entrance.
- Keep the house clean and tidy.
- Whenever possible take your trash to the container that is outside the apartment.
- Treat carefully all the furniture and objects, as they are pieces with sentimental value.
- Before you leave please make sure dishes and glasses etc, are washed and bathrooms are cleaned.
- I kindly ask not to use the provided towels for cleaning and remove the make-up, because the stains are almost impossible to remove once they get in the fabrics.
- Turn off electrical equipment when leaving home.
- Whenever there is a mechanical problem, electrical or plumbing, please report immediately.
- By law, in Portugal is not allowed to make noise after 22:00h.
- To save energy and for security reasons, always leave the doors and windows closed when leaving home.
- Pets are allowed as long they have acceptable habits of behavior, however the owners will be responsible for all the damage they can cause to the apartment and furniture and other objects.
- Parties are not allowed and the silence and harmony are valued. The building is inhabited by several families and elderly people who value quiet and good environment. I appreciate that promote and respect this also.
- The accommodation is limited to the number of guests stated on the booking confirmation. If you want to include additional guests after confirmation, please tell in advance.
- The guest assumes responsibility for the occupants of the house during the stay.
- I appreciate that leave the furniture and chairs in the place where they found them.
- The stone kitchen countertop is sensitive and fragile. Whenever possible use the bases in wood to cut bread and food or open hard objects such as bottles, cans, etc.
Thank you so much.
My name is Ricardo. I'm an Architect and and Photographer. I love the outdoors, and seascapes. I have a big passion for surfing and i been doing it since a small kid in the beaches near Lisbon, they where my main playground and still are. I love Art in general, good music, good food and a good glass of red wine.
I've made this project with lots of love and affection. It´s my house in the heart of Lisbon's most iconic and best located neighborhoods. The apartment it´s located, within a small distance from everywhere in town.
Hope you love it as much as I do.