Información sobre este anuncio
Modern sun-flooded 1 bed loft/flat (630sqft) in central London’s foodie haven Clerkenwell and view of St Paul's. Great transport, walk to museums/theatres. Boutique luxury hotel feel in spacious fully equipped, modern home. Can help with reservations & sitters. Secure bag storage. Secure parking extra. Check out 10am. Guests say "convenient to major tourist sites", "the perfect location in Central London that puts you in the same area where Londoners work and play, this is the place for you."
Central London in heart of vibrant, historic Clerkenwell with fantastic restaurants, art & theatre and easy transport. Easy walk to the City, Barbican Arts, St Paul's, Tate Modern, British Museum, Covent Garden, Soho, Oxford Circus, Columbia Flower Market, etc. Elegant comfort with Ligne Roset dining table and chairs, plus Hitch Mylius cream 3 seat sofa newly added to the flat.
Getting here is easy with direct trains from two London airports and just 1 Tube stop from Eurostar. Once you're here, you'll also enjoy easy transport across London. Self-check-in by texting a UK mobile. Early check-in, late check-out & secure storage subject to availability.
Our street is generally very quiet. There is construction opposite but noise is limited and only at agreed hours of the day.
Here's what our Airbnb guests say about the neighbourhood.
"Convenient to major tourist sites where we could easily walk to them while still feeling like we were living in a more local part of town. There's a lot of great natural light in the apartment and it was perfect for our trip."
"Leora's apartment was a fantastic place to stay on a recent business trip to The City. It was in a vibrant modern area with lots of places to eat and drink, very convenient for public transport."
"It is difficult to encapsulate just how wonderful Leora's place is. If you want the perfect location in Central London that puts you in the same area where Londoners work and play, this is the place for you. If you want to be in walking distance of The City, The Thames, fine dining that is not loaded up with tourists, and quiet evenings away from the hustle and bustle of the tourist hot spots, Leora's place is for you."
"The neighborhood is wonderful, with a grocery store at the corner, several wonderful restaurants nearby (we especially loved the Modern Pantry and Iberica!) and Jerusalem pub and St Johns church museum around the corner. It is only a 5 minute walk from the local tube, and a 30 minute walk from Covent Garden (we missed the tube one evening!). We would come back in a heartbeat."
"The location was good, close to train station and shops. Excellent local supermarket and restaurants."
Servicios y zonas comunes
One week prior to arrival we will send access details: a code to text to a UK mobile number to enter the apartment building, and a code to open a key safe with keys to the flat.
Upon arrival you will find a welcome letter with tips and wifi code, a local map (stores, transport, restaurants) and a book of manuals for equipment in the flat.
We live in the same building, so we are often here to answer questions and provide help in person or by Airbnb messaging.
Atención a los huéspedes
Communication is important when you're preparing for a trip and staying in a new city. We always try to quickly reply to any questions guests may have, and we're happy to help with directions and ideas of what to do while you're in town.
Otros aspectos destacables
The flat is fully equipped for a comfortable stay. If there's anything that you need in particular, please let us know and we'll tell you if we can make it happen. If you are travelling with children we are happy to stock the flat with toys, books, baby plates and other items to make your stay easier.
- Kitchen: breakfast bar, 2 chairs, nespresso machine, oven, hob, extractor, microwave, full size fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer, toaster, kettle, hand blender, scale, full set dishes, glasses, mugs, saucepans, frying pans, cutlery, etc.
- Living and dining room: sofa, 2 arm chairs, coffee table, dining table, 6 chairs, built-in desk, desk chair, storage and airbed (available on request, sleeps 2, linens provided)
- Bedroom: double bed (linens provided), built-in wardrobe, drawers and shelves
- Bathroom: shower (overhead and handheld), sink, toilet, ample storage, hair dryer, hand soap and lotion, shower gel, shampoo, conditioner, towels
- Maximum 4 people stay in the flat, including children
- No smoking at any time
- No drugs or excessive drinking
- No high heels to be worn inside the flat
- No large parties, noisy parties, hens or stags
- No animals
- No loud music before 9am or after 10pm
- Never let anyone into the building unless you know them
- Immediately notify the owner if there is any damage
- When leaving the property, always close lights, shut windows and lock door
- When emptying rubbish, it must be in bin bags placed inside the bin room (long key provided in flat; bin room is outside the front door, down the steps, through wooden doors on left)
- At check-in, guests must text a code word to a UK mobile number to open the building door and then use another code to collect the property keys from a key safe on the ground floor. Detailed access instructions and codes are provided one week prior to your stay
- At check-out, guests must close lights, shut windows, lock door, leave ONE set of flat keys in the welcome basket and return ONE flat key to the key safe on the ground floor for the next guest to use
- Guests who use the complementary secure bag storage cupboard before/after their stay must close light and lock cupboard door, then return cupboard key and fob to the appropriate key safe on the ground floor
Cancela hasta 7 días antes de tu viaje y obtén un reembolso del 50 %. Cancela en los 7 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la reserva.
Este anfitrión tiene 74 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
We live in Clerkenwell in London just next to the flat that we rent out on airbnb. We love this neighbourhood because it's friendly, vibrant and incredibly central without being too crowded or touristy. We adore the really excellent restaurants and cafes in the area - many of them individually run versus big chains. We hope you will truly enjoy your stay here, and have tried to create a wonderful temporary home for you.