Información sobre este anuncio
Our cozy studio is just 5 miles from downtown Leavenworth & walking distance to Eagle Creek winery. It has a full kitchen, fireplace, sweeping mountain views & private entry. Luxurious bedding and Insta-Hot showers make this the perfect getaway!
Summer fun, winter skiing, outdoor adventure, festivals, wine-tasting, breweries & distilleries, shopping, dining, spa services… all just minutes away from The Cabin at Eagle Creek. Relax in comfort after enjoying a day of the best hiking, biking, skiing & snowshoeing trails in the Northwest. Walk to Eagle Creek Winery; horseback ride at Eagle Creek Ranch; drive or bike into town for dining, shopping, wine-tasting and a plethora of activities.
The Cabin at Eagle Creek provides all the comfort and amenities you'll need to enjoy your Leavenworth getaway! This private-entry studio provides beautiful alpine views from all sides. Create your own gourmet meals in the fully-equipped chef's kitchen with all needed appliances, utensils and cooking items. A gas cooktop and microwave oven are available to create your own delicious meals. Cozy up in front of the fireplace on our luxurious queen-sized bed with 4” NovaForm® memory foam mattress topper. Gaze up at the brilliant stars at night from the 16' long window seat. A TV with DVD and CDs, as well as a selection of books and games are available for your down time. Enjoy a glass of wine with breathtaking views of the sunset from the front porch. Romance and relaxation are just waiting for you at The Cabin at Eagle Creek.
If you're looking for a larger space, we also rent the attached 3-bedroom house which sleeps up to 8. Look for "The House at Eagle Creek" or ask owner for details!
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR WINTER RENTALS: We highly recommend a 4-wheel/all-wheel drive vehicle AND chains. The road and driveway are regularly plowed, but winter ice & snow conditions can be unpredictable!
Servicios y zonas comunes
Feel free to roam our 2+ acres, including the creek along the back of the property. (Look for the opening in the trees behind the well head.)
Atención a los huéspedes
If we are around during your stay, we will have our golden retriever, Lucy, with us. She spends most of her time outdoors. She is very friendly and does not bite, but loves to jump up to say "Hello!"
Quiet, peaceful location with wide open spaces; great for hiking, biking, snow shoeing and sledding. We're a quick 20-minute drive to Lake Wenatchee for summer swimming, boating and floating fun.
Whether you’re into sports, festivals, spas, geocaching, outdoor theatre, wine tours, farmers’ markets, or interesting museums, there is an abundance of things to do and see in Leavenworth. The Leavenworth Chamber of Commerce has all kinds of information on activities, recreation, dining, art, shopping and more... just do a web search or ask us!
Our favorite wineries are Eagle Creek (just down the road!) and Icicle Ridge Winery. Both are charming, owner-built wineries, great places to take a picnic lunch!
Favorite restaurants & bars include:
• Ducks and Drakes – 221 8th Street. Cocktail bar with a garden patio. Open for lunch, fine dining and late night. Free foosball, Buzztime Trivia and WiFi.
• Country Boy BBQ – 400 Aplets Way, Cashmere. Best barbeque this side of the Mississippi and worth the drive!
• Fresh Burger Café – 923 Commercial Street. Best & freshest burger you’ll ever have! All natural, hormone free beef & American Kobe. Gourmet sandwiches, soups & salads. Old fashioned milkshakes. Local & imported beer & wine.
• Pavz Café Bistro – 833 Front Street. Seafood, pasta, steak, savory & sweet crepes.
• South – 913 Front Street. Our favorite South of the border/Latin cuisine anywhere! Hormone & antibiotic free meats, GMO-free corn tortillas, a variety of fresh salsas, and the best cocktails in town, made with fresh fruit juice & homemade mixers.
• Uncle Uli’s Pub – 902 Front Street. Best place in town to watch the Seahawks games! Large screen TVs, friendly service, decent food.
Parking for 1 car available on property. If you're up for it, it's a lovely 5-mile walk or bike into town.
Otros aspectos destacables
Please note we are on a septic system so please use only TP in the toilet and do not put food waste in the garbage disposal.
• No Shoes in the house. Please remove before entering; bring slippers and/or socks to wear inside
• NO SMOKING ~ of any kind ~ anywhere on the property.
• No Pets
• Please respect our other renters & neighbors by keeping noise to a minimum, especially after 10:00pm
• Check-in time: 4:00pm; Checkout time: 12N
Puedes cancelar hasta 7 días antes del viaje y recibir un reembolso del 50 %, más las tarifas de servicio.
Este anfitrión tiene 8 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Our studio unit was our weekend getaway for many years. We always referred to it as “the Little Cabin” because we had a dream to one day build a larger house so that we could share this special destination with family & friends. After many years of planning and designing, we finally began construction on our home, which was completed in 2012. In 2015, we converted the Little Cabin to a rental. It is a work in progress, for sure, and we welcome any feedback you might have. We hope you enjoy your stay!
We have grown to love Leavenworth & the surrounding communities because of the many things to do from summer-time biking, hiking & rafting, to winter-time skiing, sledding, snow-shoeing. And of course, there’s wine tasting year-round! It’s a charming community that has so much to do and explore. We love the local people, downtown shops & restaurants. We invite you to relax and enjoy the relaxing pace and friendly warmth of Leavenworth.