Spacious brand new luxurious furnished flats in a big colonial house with a huge garden. Family atmosphere amongst a Belgian-Guatemalan family. Nice and quiet neighbourhood at a walking distance from the central square. Other flats available.
- 1 master bedroom upstairs in a mezzanine, with walking closet and private marble bathroom
- 1 bedroom downstairs with walking closet and private marble bathroom
- 1 big kitchen with granite top. All kitchen utensils provided, as well as microwave, coffeemaker and blender
- 1 dining with big wooden table for 6-8 pax
- 1 living room with big corner sofa and 32 inch flat screen TV
- storeroom/laundry place
- private terrace at the back
- terrace in the corridor at the front
- private terrace upstairs at the front (as from 1 december 2014)
- huge sliding windows downstairs for a great view on the garden and lots of sunlight.
- huge sliding windows upstairs for a great view on the mountains and lots of sunlight (as from 1 december 2014)
Servicios y zonas comunes
- lots of hammocks in the corridor
- clubhouse (as from 1 december 2014)
- garden (as from 1 december 2014)
- high speed internet
- laundry area
- visitors' bathroom
- separate parking space for 5-10 cars.
Atención a los huéspedes
We (Belgian-Guatemalan couple) live on the same property. We are there every day to meet all your needs. We have travelled all over Guatemala (and the world) so we 'd be happy to help you with any advise on your travel plans. We offer breakfast, lunch and dinner at an additional cost, as well as laundry service.
We have a cleaning lady who will keep your room clean and tidy, once per day or once per week depending on your booking.
Otros aspectos destacables
We just opened at the end of August. We are still improving every day, so we will try to upload new and better pictures every month.
No noise after 24h. No pets.
Please look at our other listings as well. If your flat is not available we might have another flat available for you in the same complex.
We are a Belgian-Guatemalan couple that work from home in the translation industry. The positive side of working from home is that we are always available to respond quickly to our guests' needs. Our wonderful cleaning ladies Antonia and Alba take care of the daily cleaning and cooking. They prepare delicious meals and fruit juices with fresh ingredients from the close-by market.
In the beginning we rented ourselves different flats in Antigua, but all flats were always humid, dark, little space, and old smelly furniture. That is why we decided to build our own dry, good smelling. sunny and spacious apartment complex with modern rental flats where you can find the comfort from home combined with a colonial style. You won't find anywhere else in Antigua such a comfortable apartment in this price category. This is a unique opportunity to feel home far away from home ;-)