Our traditional Japanese house is in a quiet residential area. 2-min walk to a train station. Easy access to Ueno (5 min), Akihabara (10 min), Tokyo (10 min), and Narita/Haneda Airports (50 min).
Complimentary mobile WiFi router available.
Interested in Japanese culture? How about sleeping in a futon on tatami mats? I can also arrange a traditional tea ceremony with my tea master friend.
I love spending time with guests! Happy to show you around and introduce my favorite bars & restaurants:)
2 bedrooms with 5 futon sets can accommodate up to 5 people. Perfect for a family vacation!
The kitchen has a fridge, a microwave, a toaster, cooking equipments & seasonings, and complementary drinks. A washer/dryer, an iron, a hair dryer, AC/heater available. You have to try a Japanese style bathroom and a toilet with TOTO Washlet :)
-- Traveling with kids? --
A child under 6 years old can stay free if he/she doesn't need a futon and towels of his/her own.
If you have two children under 6, they make up one guest. Please include them in the number of guests. I will provide a futon for them to share and 2 sets of towels.
Atención a los huéspedes
I'm a world traveler myself and looking forward to spending time with guests from all over the world!
I'm fluent in English and currently learning Spanish. I would love to take you around Tokyo when I'm free. I can also arrange a traditional tea ceremony with my tea master friend if you are interested.
Otros aspectos destacables
Thanks for taking time to learn about my listing. To show you read the full description, please put the code phrase "Sakura is pale pink" at the top of your message when you send me an inquiry or a reservation request. Look forward to hearing from you :)
Please make sure you and everyone in your party understand the rules. Violation of the rules results in immediate termination of your right to stay at the house and loss of your security deposit.
- Absolutely NO SMOKING in and around the house. You need to walk for 5 min to an area where smoking is permitted.
- NO PETS. Cats may come by the backyard but please do not feed or play with them.
- NO VISITORS allowed unless you get our permission in advance.
- NO SHOES inside the house.
- Please FOLLOW TRASH & RECYCLING RULES. You are expected to take out the trash on designated collection days.
- Please be considerate of the neighbors and KEEP THE VOICE DOWN at home and when walking in the area.
- Please understand the post-Fukushima energy situation here and try to CONSERVE ENERGY. Saving electricity is our way of remembering the tragedy and saying “NO” to reopening of a nuclear power plant.
Love traveling (been to 40+ countries) and fashion (both buying and making)!
Traveling has been a big part of my life. I have learned so much and met so many interesting people, some of whom I still keep in touch with.
By becoming a host, I can do the same even when I'm at home, which is great!
I work on my own and the hours are pretty flexible so I'll be around when you need me.