Inspired by the Swiss Family Robinson treehouse, this 3-story jungle-themed paradise retreat is consistently described as "my tropical dream house" by first-time visitors. Come and experience a true escape in this one-of-a-kind vacation rental.
1. Please, no smoking inside the home; on balconies only.
2. Thatch roof coverings and mosquito nets are both extremely flammable! Please carefully monitor your use of any and all flames: the gas range, smoking, candles, etc.
3. When filling the water tank, please consciously wait until it is done and TURN OFF. We do have an overflow tube, but if left running it can quickly flood and/or burn out the pump motor.
4. Please, no pets in this recently renovated and CLEAN home. Our yard is available if you need it for them.
5. Should the electricity go out for any extended period of time (welcome to Mompiche!), we have a small generator and can help you set this up.
6. While we are as fun-loving as the next guys, wild & crazy parties are absolutely prohibited in this fully furnished and much-loved home! Huge thanks for your understanding.
7. Why would your deposit get docked? General damages that require us to replace or repair something or excessive dirtiness of any kind.
Este anfitrión tiene 134 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
We are an Ecuadorian-Californian family in love with what makes the tropics so amazing: abundant nature, friendly people, the ocean, a slower pace of life, the jungles, and authenticity. Currently living in California but intrinsically rooted to Mompiche, Amy is an uber dedicated conservation biologist, travel addict, solutions-seeker, serial mom, and global citizen with a tenacious belief in following your dreams and being authentic. Sons Kai, Kingston, and Reef Maverick are a happy tribe of full-throttle toddlers that could teach us all a thing or two about how to best squeeze the juice out of life. Long-distance dad Morongo can ride a tube like nobody's business, is one of Mompiche's most unforgettable & charismatic characters, and will be your host on the ground in paradise. We welcome you to our sweet little corner of the planet and look forward to meeting more incredible Airbnb travelers.