Información sobre este anuncio
A very accessible and prestigious location in Colombo 3. This beautiful one bedroom(AC) has an attached bathroom, a sitting room(fans) and a kitchen. The flat has a fantastic view of the sea and is 1200 sq ft in size. Facilities of the Cinnamon Grand and Crescat are closeby. It is located in a private building and offers great value. Great for longer stays in Colombo. It is convenient for those arriving from the airport and needing to leave early morning. It is registered with the SLTB.
This a beautiful flat with attached small kitchenette, fridge and bathroom.
2. This apartment is in what is considered as Sri lanka's most elitist and expensive residential area.
3. It is an ideal place for those who need to be in the centre and enjoy visiting the best hotels but staying in a flat which is more economically priced and bigger than a room.
4. We provide linen and towels.
Attractions and distance
1. It is located on the most prestigious residential area of Colombo next to the Cinnamon Grand Hotel.
2. You can easily get around town from here and there are many trishaws closeby.
3. You can get around Sri lanka easily from here as well as there are many travel agents close by.
1. Cable TV
2. Air Conditioning in bedroom
3. Elevator in Building
6. Washer/drier on small payment
7. Wireless Internet
8. There is parking during day time only.
Check in 12 A.M.
Check out 2.00 P.M.
I welcome you to my beautiful place inn sri Lanka , I assure you will have a wonderful memories of Sri Lanka. I live in the same building. I give preference to bookings of 2 days or more especially in peak seasons.
Servicios y zonas comunes
You can use the whole flat and the Queen size Bedroom you have booked.
Atención a los huéspedes
I am available on the phone. My security guard can also help you with enquiries.
I give preference to bookings of 2 days or more especially in peak seasons.
The best neighbourhood in Sri Lanka and in Colombo. Excellent for walking to Galle face Green and around the Beira Lake and getting around by public transport.
Super restaurants around. Eat a full english breakfast at Sugar ( Crescat) or go towards Colpetty roundabout and have a local breakfast or meal at a relly low price. The Dutch Fort has super restaurants and so do the local hotels offer a full range of menus.
The Fort Railway is 5 mins away by trishaw. There are buses just 20 metres away that can take you down South and to Fort.
Since we have a covered garage, you can park your car here as well.
Otros aspectos destacables
You can book taxis and trishaws easily from here.
You can use the Ramada swimming pool for Rs 700 per person.
There is a supermarket and food court literally downstairs at Crescat Boulevard.
Please switch off electrical appliances when you are not using them or have left the flat, especially the AC.
Puedes cancelar hasta 5 días antes del viaje y recibir un reembolso completo, incluidas las tarifas de servicio.
Este anfitrión tiene 141 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
A quiet yet outgoing person. Have been in the Finance field for a long time but am now in education and consultancy.
Have lived in Sri Lanka for a long time and am half British. I grew up in Rome, Italy where i went to school.
Am also involved in small and medium tourism and have been involved in ecotourism.