A large Queen Bedroom with ensuite overlooking the back forest, spacious enough for lounging.
Make-Your-Own Continental Breakfast includes local, free-range eggs, fruit, nutritious cereal and/or grain, warm beverages and juice.
Please behave and respect the house and its surroundings.
We are a different kind of Bee & Bee.
Our space is unique in that we offer Bed & Breakfast as well as full house rentals (daily, weekly, monthly). With numerous options for sleeping arrangements, the house can be adapted to suit numerous purposes and events - perfect for family, friends, social occasions, private events (intimate weddings, ceremonies), etc.
If you're interested in a special ceremony or wedding, the small community church next door is also available for rentals.
• Retro - Executive Home
• Inspired by Nature
• Peaceful Setting - Neutral & Serene
• Traditional, Handmade Pure Cappings Beeswax Candles throughout the home
• Self Serve Breakfast - Local Free Range Eggs - Fruit - Quality Cereal - and more (Organic and Local when available)
• Entire Home is available: Four Bedrooms - Large Kitchen - Gathering Room - Studio - Double Tier Deck - Front Porch - Expansive Grounds Leading into Accessible Forest with Trails - Additional Private, Semi-Private or Dormitory Space
• Nestled into Eighteen Acres of Dedicated Conservation Lands at the Gateway to the Ganaraska in the Durham Region
• Selected as a Commemorative Forest by the Nature Conservancy of Canada
• Very close to popular local amenities: Canadian Tire Motorsport Park (Mosport), Boots & Hearts Music Festival, Brimacombe Ski Club, Jungle Cat World, Black Diamond Golf Club, Cedar Park Resort, Ganaraska Forest Centre, Petroglyphs Provincial Park and more ...
• Forty Five Minutes East of Toronto
• One Hour East of Toronto Pearson Airport