Extremely CLEAN, 2,100 sq. ft. townhouse with large private roof top deck overlooking downtown Omaha.
WALK to the Old Market District, Century Link Center, and numerous art districts.
There is a designer kitchen, hardwood floors, bar, fireplace, vaulted ceilings, private parking, a second private deck, WiFi, Flatscreen TVs w/ Netflicks in every room.
Comfortably sleeps (6) adults but could sleep (8) with couches and air mattresses.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
* Private 4th Floor Rooftop Deck with one of a kind Downtown Omaha view
* 3 Bedrooms / 3 Full Bathrooms:(URL HIDDEN)(1) King Tempurpedic mattress, highest quality available.(URL HIDDEN)(1) Queen Box Spring mattress, medium quality.(URL HIDDEN)(1) Futon, highest quality available.
---Comfortably sleeps (3) couples. Can be stretched to (10) people with couch or bunkbeds available upon request---
* MAIN LEVEL: Open Floor Plan, Second Private Deck
Kitchen: Fully furnished, blender, toaster, coffee maker, glasses, cups,(URL HIDDEN) pots, pans, utensils, so that you can do your chef thing on a whi(URL HIDDEN) Dinning Area for (8) People, Bar, Gas Fireplace, Laundry Machine/Dryer
* PARKING: 2 Spaces, Covered and Attached Garage for two medium sized SUVs.
* Wifi/High Speed
* All rooms have flat screen TV's with Apple TV/Netflicks.
Servicios y zonas comunes
Everything except for three private locked closets. I will never enter without your permission unless it is an emergency.
Atención a los huéspedes
I will be as available as you need me to be.
* Want personal recommendations on the best places in Omaha?(URL HIDDEN) I'm available day or night.
* Want an extremely clean place to stay with no additional conversation?(URL HIDDEN) We have electronic entry and you'll only see us if there is an issue.
We are extremely clean! Please keep it that way. No smoking, no pets, no parties. Leave it like you find it.
Well traveled, recently married, family business owner who's entrepreneurial instincts tell him to list his downtown home on AirB&B. If I could do anything, I'd read and travel the world. If you're interesting, let's share a good bottle of red, my treat. I'd love to hear your story.