Información sobre este anuncio
Zen inspired, Luxury Grand Venetian Condo with beautiful ocean views. Fantastic Beach front location with resort style amenities, 5 Swimming Pools, Hot Tubs, Gym, Spa, Onsite restaurant, Free Parking, Gated community. Fully equipped kitchen, Private Jacuzzi on Balcony Ocean views, Wi-Fi, TV, Netflix, Wshr/Dryr, Phone. Close to downtown, shopping, grocery, marina, restaurants and all excursions. Over 1000 sq ft. Sleeps 4. Interior design is elegant, simple, effective with understated excellence.
Grand Venetian is a resort style condominium with excellent balance of luxury and convenience. Grand Venetian has spacious, manicured grounds and is located right on the gorgeous beach. There are multiple infinity pools, all with views of the town, beach, mountains and the bay. The Grand Venetian has a spacious lobby; poolside lounges, tables, chairs and lounging beds. There is 24 hour security; underground parking; a movie room and game room and business center in each of the 3 towers. The gym is well stocked with the best of fitness equipment. You will enjoy the privacy and exclusion of an upscale, high end property, but being close to downtown, shopping, transportation and many entertainment venues.
The spectacular infinity pool complements the architecture of the development where you can refresh; enjoy the sun and the marvelous views of the bay of Banderas and the ocean.
Other amenities include a World Class Spa, wheelchair access, elevators, dipping pool, parking space, a tennis court, an advance fitness center, a refreshing snack bar, a modernly equipped business center, entertaining and safe games areas, and an onsite restaurant and bar.
This North Shore condo's living room is fully furnished with a sofa bed, high definition flat screen TV and a balcony with Jacuzzi where you can enjoy the stunning views of the Pacific Ocean view. The bedroom features a queen size bed and a second balcony with views of the City and mountains.
The dining area comfortably seats up to 4 guests and next to it, you will find the fully equipped kitchen with disposal, cook top, oven, dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator etc.
If you choose to bring or rent a car, underground parking is included with the unit. You can catch the bus (less than 50 cents) at the entrance of the complex or have the concierge call a taxi to pick you up at the lobby.
GRAND VENETIAN is a luxury condominium complex located a few blocks from shopping and the marina. If you don’t want to take the 10 minute ride downtown, there is an on-site restaurant, as well as many excellent restaurants (and a Starbucks, too) at the Peninsula shopping mall next door or within walking distance. You will enjoy glorious views of the ocean and be close to downtown and all the top Puerto Vallarta attractions – like golf, restaurants and shopping.
Maid service is available on a daily or weekly basis for a nominal additional fee. A washer/dryer, iron/ironing board, cooler for beach, beach bag are available for guest use.
Servicios y zonas comunes
Guest have full access to the all the amenities including Swimming Pools, Jacuzzi, parking space, tennis court, fitness center and on-site restaurant and bar.
Atención a los huéspedes
I have a local Property Manager available to answer any of your questions. I am also available for any help as required. We respond very promptly
(within couple of hours) to guests.
A short cab ride from the airport, the complex is walking distance to world class shopping, dining, spa's, water activities, golf, tennis and much more. It is close to shopping such as Costco, Sorianas Super Market, Starbucks and Walmart. The bar/restaurant at the Grand Venetian near Swimming Pool is great and is reasonably priced.
There is ample parking in the basement/garage area of Grand Venetian Condominium. Public transport/buses are readily available from the front of the Condo and are inexpensive. The security guards will call the taxi right into the building as required.
No smoking in the house or balcony.
Following are rules and regulations from the Grand Venetian Administration.
1. All adult guests (18 and older) must read and agree to the rules in order to be granted access to the property. By booking this Condo online, the guests confirm and acknowledge that they have read all the rules and agree to it.
2. Guests other than those on the list approved by the owner will not be granted access to the property.
3. Occupancy is limited to a maximum of 4 for the 1 Bedroom unit. Children under the age of 2 are not considered occupants but all children over the age of 2 are considered occupants. Subleasing by guests or renters is not permitted.
5. Renters must not have guests unless the owner has given permission for the guests and notified the GV Administration office three days in advance.
6. Excessively loud music is not allowed at any time. Quiet time starts at 11 pm
7. It is prohibited to hang clothes, rugs and any other objects from the balcony hand rails; do not throw anything down from the balconies as you can injure someone below.
8. Trash is to be placed in the trash chutes located on the service staircase. Please carry all glass or large cartons to the basement for disposal.
9. It is strictly forbidden to commercialize the residential units under the system known as “Time Share,” “Condo Hotel.”
10. The guests shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Landlord and Landlords agent against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss.
11. There may occasionally be power or internet or cable outages that are beyond our control. We report outages as each occurs and work with guests to actively minimize any inconvenience. No refunds or compensation will be given for any outages.
12. Bracelets will provided to authorized guests. These bracelets must be returned at time of check-out. There is a fee of $ 1000 pesos ($50USD) for lost bracelets.
Puedes cancelar hasta 7 días antes del viaje y recibir un reembolso del 50 %, más las tarifas de servicio.
Este anfitrión tiene 69 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
I live in Regina, SK with my two young children and a Labrador Retriever dog. I love travelling around the world and fell in love with Puerto Vallarta. I work in the field of Information Technology and hobbies include learning latin dancing such as Salsa, Bachata as well as fitness (Yoga and Gym). I have lived and worked in various places in India, San Francisco, NYC, Toronto, Winnipeg and Regina. In addition to travelling extensively within Canada, USA, Mexico and India, I have also traveled to Europe, Thailand, Laos, Egypt, Turkey, Cuba and Morocco and looking for the next travel adventure.