• Private backyard w putting green, pool (option to heat), gas grill, covered patio
• Walk to Cardinal games, Fiesta Bowl and Concerts at the University of Phoenix Stadium and Gila Arena!
→ 15 min to Camelback Ranch or Peoria Sports Complex
→ 20 min to Goodyear Park and Maryvale Baseball Park
→ 30 min to TPC Scottsdale
→ 5 minutes to Desert Diamond Casino
• Professionally cleaned and spotless!
• Fully equipped + stocked kitchen
• Garage parking
• 55" Smart Television; Direct TV; Wi-Fi
• Washer + Dryer in house
• Extremely safe neighborhood+Security Alarm
• Selection of pillows + Linens
• See 'Other things to note' below for pool heating details
Is this your first booking on Airbnb? Use this link to receive $50 off your stay: www.airbnb.com/c/maryj117
Upon booking your stay with us through Airbnb, you assume all
liability, risk and responsibility for any accidents or injuries to yourself
or others in your party, regardless of cause, that may occur while you are on the property. You are visiting the property completely at your
own risk and agree to hold property owner harmless for all injuries and
accidents that may occur, regardless of cause or fault. You understand
that swimming is at your own risk and that special risks may be
involved with swimming. You accept full responsibility for any bodily
injury arising from swimming and hold owner harmless. You
understand there are potential dangers that swimming may present to
children who are not carefully supervised, as well as the danger to any
person swimming if a person has health risks, or if a person swims
while intoxicated or using any kind of drugs or medication, or while
pregnant. You agree to be fully and solely responsible for any
accidents you may incur. You understand the risks discussed above
and agree that you will assume all responsibility for yourself and for
the consequences of those in your party. You agree to waive any claim
whatsoever against owner for accidents or claims arising from
swimming. All Airbnb Guests in your party acknowledge and agree that
they have read and understand this waiver and they acknowledge that
confirming through booking constitutes a binding and enforceable
contract between Airbnb Guests and Airbnb Host.
Servicios y zonas comunes
• The entire space including garage is included in this rental.
Atención a los huéspedes
I am here for you during your stay, but our level of interaction is up to you. You will be able to self checkin upon arrival.
Otros aspectos destacables
• Custom Pool Heat! Typical hotel pools are heated to ~80F which is unacceptable for a lot of people. There is an additional fee for heating the pool of $4 per hour which is less than the actual cost---worth it---and the charge goes though Airbnb. This prevents over heating when not in use and having a perfect temperature when you are ready to swim! You can either request a degree set point or #hours of heat. June through mid-September temperature range is approximately 80F to 90F without heating. Once it is heated it can last days depending on night temps.
•Please remember that you're staying in a house, not a hotel. Please treat the space with respect. If any problems arise, we will do our best to take action ASAP, but there is no one living on site 24/7.
• You agree to the Liability Waiver - 'the space' under the listing Description.
• Please and pretty please, remove shoes at the front door...for everyone!
• Do not move the gas grill next to any glass and turn the tank off after use.
• Cover pool when not in use. Cover can be rolled or folded over itself and placed on the concrete while swimming. Please cover pool for checkout.
• HOA does not allow overnight parking in the street.
Este anfitrión tiene 17 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Hi, I am a Construction Manager, and my job has taken me from Guam to the East Coast, West Coast and Phoenix where I had a project at Luke AFB. I spend most of my time on the road and logged hotel stays from 30 days to 7 months. I know nothing beats being home and my goal is that this is the perfect home away from home!
I golf, hike, and bike and can give advise for all three in the valley. I also love to travel and all of the photography in the house is from our trips. I have visited over 30 countries and the home stays were the most memorable ---from a rustic house on a river in Borneo with a family of 6 + 6 kittens to a beautiful modern home in Argentina with a retired Dutch flower exporter and a penguin researcher! The people and the experiences make a trip and Airbnb makes it easier than ever!
'Travel is the only thing you can buy that makes you richer!'