We can proudly offer you beautiful Studio A2 apartment.
It is fully equipped with new furniture, kitchen, bathroom, balcony with sea view, air conditioning, Wi-Fi Internet, TV+SAT, parking etc.
Ideal for two friends or one couple.
See you in Bol!
We put all our effords to make our space look good, clean, modern and fresh. We care about every detail and everything that could make your holiday better. This apartment is comfortable for 1-2 persons.
Servicios y zonas comunes
You are free to use all space in front the entrance to the house for relax and enjoy. Also, there is barbecue for all our guests, just before using let me know. If you have bicycles or some valuable things, keep them locked on the back side of the house. Please, don't go to the roof top, because there is no security fence or if you want to see it, I can go with you to show it.
Atención a los huéspedes
Our guests are welcome to ask us about anything, anytime. We are happy to help or give all informations you need. You can contact us by e-mail, mobile phone (via phone call, SMS, Viber...) or in person.
Otros aspectos destacables
Feel free to enjoy the best of our apartments, equipment and amenities. We hope that the apartments meet your expectations and that your stay here will be pleasant and carefree. We appreciate and respect every guest and every single one of you is very important to us. But every house has rules and so does the our. Please, allow me to introduce you with some of them:
Please, let us know at what time you will leave the apartment on checkout day. You can handover the keys to us or leave it in the inner side of the doors. Check out is until 10 AM.
Please, do not take the apartment inventory (dishes, towel, etc.) out of apartment or to the beach.
If you have any complains, compliments or suggestions about us, feel free to contact us in person, on my e-mail, telephone or here by Airbnb.
Thank you for your trust.
We wish you a pleasant stay,
your hosts Snježana, Damir and Andrej Bačić!
1. Please do not disturb other guests by loud noises in the house, especially from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
2. Please don't leave the air-conditioning on while you are out and don't use it with windows and doors opened.
3. Do pay special attention when using the outside fireplace. Do check the fire is out before leaving the barbecue and do not let it unsupervised.
4. On the arrival, all the guests are required to hand in their personal documents (passports and identity cards) to the host in order to be registered to the authorities.
5. During the stay, guests need to keep the accommodation clean and tidy. Garbage bin is near the house, on the small crossroad. It is desirable to leave the house as it was on the arrival.
6. Animals and other pets are not allowed in the accomodation.
7. Persons who are not registered are not allowed to spend a night in the house or stay during the whole day, neither use the inventory without the host's permission.
8. If guests intend to be absent for two days or more, host needs to be informed in advance.
My name is Andrej Bačić. I am from Bol, Island Brač. I have lived in Bol for almost 18 years. Than I moved to Zagreb because I started my college education there. I study Kinesiology (Sport science), because I believe that sport has positive influence and impacts on us in many ways: body, mind, soul and spirit.
During the summer I run small family business with my parents Snježana and Damir. We sell ice creams on the promenade to the famous beach Zlatni rat and rent our three beatiful apartments.
Bol is small and beatiful town so if you want any tips and tricks on what to do and where to go I'd love to try to help!