After knocking and waiting with no response I let myself into what appeared to be the lobby of the main house at Weyside Inn. Right then I should have know we were in trouble. There were stacks of papers and crap all over the dimly lit counter. I rang the bell and Lisa's daughter appeared. She told us to just go straight to the cottage - the keys were in the door. When we got there I realized why there are no images of the interior of the cottage - which has dingy wood paneled walls and shabby furnature from the 70's/80's including a floral couch with stained upholstry. Also it was FREEZING inside (about 45º according to the thermostat). Once we figured out the thermostat situation we set about exploring the kitchen and starting dinner. The pots, pans, flatwear, etc were mostly clean - but we did feel the need to wash most of what we used BEFORE using it. We found trash under the couch and dining table and the windowsils were covered with dead flies. At this point in writing this review I wonder why we didn't leave, but the sheets were clean, we were tired, and so we stayed. In the morning we got up and started getting ready to head up to Belleayre for a full day of snowboarding. I decided I wanted a quick hot shower to start off the day. I turned on the tap for the shower and water hit the ceiling! There was water coming out of the wall and the showerhead was hanging off of the pipe! My husband tried to put it back on but the cheap plastic threads were actually broken. I just can't imagine that our host hadn't noticed this when cleaning the bath. Unless they never did!? So, none of us could shower! I went to the office to let Lisa know but she wasn't there - instead there was an envelope with my name on it with a note telling us to stay as long as we like. No Thanks. We packed, cleaned the place (frankly we left it better than we found it) and returned the key. TOTALLY DISAPPOINTING and not worth the money. We rented the cottage because it was close to Belleayre and really, that was the only good thing about it. I would definately NOT recommend this place.