Información sobre este anuncio
Revel in the endless elegance and rich appointments of the Two Bedroom Suite at The Signature at MGM Grand Hotel in Las Vegas.
The Two Bedroom Suite provides amenities not found in most Las Vegas hotel rooms including two kitchenettes, two balconies, two jacuzzi tubs and measures a spacious 1100 sq. ft.
Superior amenities include two deluxe king beds with pillow-top mattress and luxury linens, two queen size sofa sleepers, four HDTV flat-screens, iHome clock radios, oversized marble and granite baths, two bathrooms with double sink vanities and two Jacuzzi tubs for two people each. Enjoy complimentary high-speed wi-fi Internet access throughout the suite.
You have full access to all the amenities of the MGM Grand which includes the restaurants, lounges, nightclubs and casino without ever having to walk outside!
Price includes tax and resort fee & I DO NOT MAKE YOU PAY THE $32 NIGHTLY RESORT FEE! Please email us for availability and rates.
Two separate bedrooms with pillow top king size beds
Two Queen size sofa beds
Two luxuriously oversized marble and granite bathrooms
300-thread-count Anichini Egyptian cotton sheets
Entertainment center featuring HD Flat-screen Television
Master bath with dual sink vanities
Gilcrest and Soames bath amenities
Jacuzzi whirlpool tubs in bathrooms
HD flat-screen Television in bath
In-suite coffee/tea makers
Complimentary high-speed wireless Internet
iHome clock radios
Dual phone lines.
AIRPORT LIMOUSINE PICK-UP
My guests can be picked up and/or dropped off at the airport in a beautiful Lincoln stretch limousine for just $85.
ABSINTHE TICKETS (Caesars Palace)
My guests can buy $135 Reserved Section tickets for just $85!
ROCK OF AGES (Venetian)
My guests can buy $115 Reserved Section tickets for just $85!
CIRQUE DU SOLEIL-KA TICKETS (MGM Grand)
My guests get 30% off tickets to KA at the MGM Grand (available upon arrival & subject to availability)
There is a 4 night minimum over weekends in Mar.-Oct. exclusive of reservations made within 14 days of arrival.
1. CHECK-IN time is between 3:00PM PST and 8:00PM PST | CHECK-OUT time is 10:00 am PST: Early and Late check-ins are subject to additional $75 fee and MUST BE COORDINATED 7 DAYS IN ADVANCE OF YOUR CHECK IN DATE. Do not arrive at or enter your rental early without permission. Because we need ample time to prepare the unit for the next rental, late check-outs are NOT permitted and will be charged at a rate of $50 for each 30 minute increment past 10:00am PST. Further penalties may include, without limitation, additional daily or nightly rental fees and/or loss of revenue incurred by Owner or Manager due to the Rental Property not being available for the next group of Guests. If the unit is available on the morning of your check-in day or through the evening of your check-out day, you may add a ½ day stay to your reservation at a cost of one-half of the nightly rate + tax. Requests are based on availability. Half day stay additions cannot be added to a reservation more than 24 hours in advance of the check-in or check-out day. We do ask that if you plan to leave prior to your scheduled departure date, that you notify us by phone at ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) or by (EMAIL HIDDEN)
2. NO SMOKING unit: SMOKING IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN IN, OR WITHIN 25 FEET OF, THE RENTAL PROPERTY. Rental Guests must also comply with any and all smoking restrictions in or around the Common Areas or Common Facilities. Evidence of smoking in or near the Rental Property will result in immediate eviction, forfeiture of all amounts paid and will result in additional cleaning fees being charged to the Security Deposit Credit Card(s).
3. PETS: PETS ARE ABSOLUTELY PROHIBITED IN THE RENTAL PROPERTY UNLESS OTHERWISE APPROVED BY AGENT IN ADVANCE AND IN WRITING. Any evidence of pets in the Rental Property may result in immediate eviction, forfeiture of all amounts paid, and additional cleaning fees being charged to the Security Deposit Credit Card(s).
4. USE RESTRICTIONS: Property is not to be used for parties in or around the rental property, or in any common areas or facilities, or for gatherings beyond the registered number of guests. Primary Rental Guest must be at least 21 years old. Manager may require proof of Primary Guests' age as demonstrated by a valid driver's license, passport or other government-issued photo identification. If Agent discovers that the Primary Guest fails to meet this minimum age requirement; Manager may immediately evict all Rental Guests and any Invitees, and all payments made by any Primary Rental Guest will be immediately forfeited. The person(s) signing the contract must be present during the rental period.
5. EXCESSIVE NOISE: The Rental Property is located in residential structure. Quiet time is from 10:00 pm until 8:00 am, or as may otherwise be required by the rules of the homeowner association (if any). The Rental Guest agrees not to undertake any activities that interfere with their neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their property. Guest agrees to fully comply with local noise regulations and to use common sense in keeping noise volume low after dark. Any enforcement actions by local law enforcement and/or homeowners association are at the Guests' sole risk and expense and may result in additional charges or immediate eviction without refund of any deposits or rents.
6. ARRIVAL CONDITION: The unit is inspected for cleanliness before your arrival. Please report anything that is not in acceptable condition within one hour of your arrival. Anything not reported in that time frame will be deemed acceptable.
7. DAMAGE/SECURITY DEPOSIT: We require a small, reasonable security deposit based on the size of the unit. Damages and non-compliance fees will be deducted from this deposit. The Rental Guest is responsible for any and all damages or fees up to AND exceeding the security deposit amount.
8. The following CONDITIONS MUST BE MET: Any conditions not met will be deducted from the security deposit, charged to the credit card on file or billed to the Primary Rental Guest.
a. No items are missing and no damage is done to the unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear. –actual damages
b. No costs are incurred due to collection of rents or services rendered during the stay. -actual damages
c. Dirty dishes are placed in the dishwasher and started. -$30 housekeeping fee
d. All food is removed from the refrigerator and cabinets and disposed of. Unopened, non-perishable, sealed food items and paper products may be left if so desired. -$30 housekeeping fee
e. All trash and debris are placed in trash receptacles. Please do not leave trash sitting around the unit. -$30 housekeeping fee
f. *If applicable to the unit* Garage remote is returned and unit is left locked. -$50 replacement fee
g. *If applicable to the unit* key card is returned. ($200 per card replacement fee)
h. Beds that have been used are left unmade, so that housekeeping may determine use. -$30 housekeeping fee
i. All used towels and washcloths are left on the bathroom floor. -$30 housekeeping fee
j. No fines for HOA violations. -actual damages
k. Furniture is not moved. -$50 housekeeping fee
l. Thermostat must be set to “Cool” at 78 Degrees
m. No late check-out. -$50 per hour after 10am PST management fee
n. No holiday/party items left behind. -$50 housekeeping fee
o. *If applicable to the unit* Hot tub not left discolored due to excessive use without showering. -$100 service fee
p. No pet violation (actual additional cleaning cost / eviction fee)
q. No smoking violation. -actual damages with a $500 minimum charge
r. The renter is not evicted by the owner, representative of the owner, or the local law enforcement. -$500 eviction fee and no refund of rent paid
9. PAYMENTS: **Per Airbnb/VRBO/(SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) or any other booking source Policy
10. CANCELLATIONS: **Per Airbnb/VRBO/(SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) or any other booking source Policy
11. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: Advertised maximum occupancy of the chosen unit must be strictly adhered to. If maximum occupancy is exceeded, you may be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments.
12. ASSIGNMENT OR SUBLETTING: Renter will not assign this agreement or sublet any portion of the property.
13. MINIMUM STAY: Most properties require a THREE (3) NIGHT MINIMUM STAY. Longer minimum stays may be required during some rental periods. Two night stays are considered for some properties. One night stays are NOT permitted.
14. INCLUSIVE FEES: Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup. The unit will be furnished with an initial supply of paper towels, toilet paper, trash bags and dishwasher detergent. All additional sundry supplies are the responsibility of the renter. Other incidental sundries may be at the unit, but are not promised or guaranteed.
15. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE: An initial supply of linens and bath towels are included in the unit but daily maid service is not included in the rental rate.
16. MAINTENANCE AND DAMAGE: We strive to ensure that all facilities are in good repair and everything is in working order, however, there may be an occasion when an amenity is unavailable, is out of order, or breaks down during occupancy. We will do our best to make repairs or replacements, but if neither is reasonably possible due to time or availability of parts or service, we cannot guarantee these items and will not make refunds based on malfunctions or circumstances beyond our control.
17. ENTRY, INSPECTION or EVICTION: Owner/Manager will have the right to enter the premises (a) in case of an emergency, (b) to make necessary or agreed repairs, alterations, improvements, supply necessary or agreed services, show the premises to prospective or actual buyers, tenants, workers or contractors, (c) when renter has abandoned or left the premises or (d) when eviction is necessary due to breach of contract. In the case of (b), entry may only be made with prior notice to the renter. In the case of (d), ALL Rental Guest and invitees of guest(s) must vacate the rental property within 60 minutes of the Manager or Agent’s arrival to notify of eviction. If the Rental Guest or invitees are present when Agent/Manager arrives, up to 60 minutes will be allotted to immediately remove all personal property and exit the rental property. If the Rental Guest or invitees are not present or personal property is not removed within 60 minutes, the agent/manager will photograph, inventory and store said property. Charges in excess of the eviction fee may apply if items are required to be removed by the agent. The primary Rental Guest must claim any stored personal property within 30 days. If not claimed, the personal property will be sold or donated.
18. HOLIDAY/PARTY DECORATIONS - Guests may decorate for special occasions at their own expense, but must remove and dispose of these decorations prior to departure. There will be a $50 fee for the disposal of such items left by guests.
19. LOCKED CLOSETS: Owners have locked closets for their personal possessions and extras for the rental. These closets are private and are not to be opened by tenants or guests under any circumstances.
20. PARKING: The Rental Property may be subject to parking rules, regulations or policies as adopted and/or enforced by local government agencies or the homeowners association (if any). The Rental Guest is expected to be aware of, and fully comply with, such parking rules, regulations or policies. Guests are advised not to park any trailers at or near the Rental Property without Manager's prior written permission. Neither the Manager nor the Owner of the rental property shall assume any liability or responsibility for any damage or costs incurred by any tenant as the result of any vehicle or trailer being parked at or near the rental property or being towed.
21. RATE CHANGES: Until a reservation is accepted and advance deposit is received to reserve a rental period, rates are subject to change without notice.
22. All reservations require a valid credit card on file at registration. Credit cards will be authorized for a maximum $300 for security deposit/incidentals and all remainder room balance. Payments may be made with credit card, cash and debit cards but credit card must remain on record for duration of stay.
Guests using a Debit Card in lieu of a valid Credit Card will be charged a maximum $200 upon arrival for security deposit/incidentals and all remainder room balance, depending on the room type reserved.
Release on authorizations or refunds of security deposits will take place within 3-10 business days of check out, dependent on the cardholder's banking institution. Releases/refunds on cards issued by a foreign banks may take longer.
There is an additional charge of $40.00 per occupant, per night, above 2 occupants per room. Guests must be 21 years of age in order to check into the hotel
23. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS: Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
25. *If applicable to the unit* The Rental Property (and/or the Common Areas or Common Facilities) may include certain "Special Amenities" such as private or shared-use spas, hot tubs, whirlpools, saunas or pools. These Special Amenities are considered luxury amenities and are not guaranteed to be available or functioning during Renter’s stay. Rental Guests and any invitees, must comply with any rules and regulations governing the use of Special Amenities (i.e. hours of use, noise restrictions, maximum number of users, consumption of food, use of glass containers, etc.). Violation of such rules and regulations may result in Guests being banned from further use of the Special Amenities.
26. *If applicable to the unit* HOT TUB: No Children under the age of 12 are permitted in the hot tub without direct adult supervision. PLEASE SHOWER before using the hot tub. Excess body oils and lotions can cause the water to become cloudy, foamy, and/or discolored and decrease the filter efficiency. If hot tub is left discolored due to excessive use without showering, a fee of $100 will be charged to drain and refill. When using the hot tub, remember that there are certain health risks associated with using hot tubs. Use at your own risk. DO NOT press more than one function button at a time. This can affect the programming and cause the tub to discontinue heating and/or filtering. If maintenance is called to the unit for user error, a $25 fee ($50 after hours) will be charged to the rental guest. This hot tub is drained, refilled and chemicals replenished on a regular basis by a certified technician. If the technician deems it necessary to drain and refill the hot tub prior to, or during your stay, the water will be cold for approximately 24-36 hours. This is a county and licensing requirement for your health and safety. Hot tub covers are for insulation purposes and are not designed to support a person or persons. Do not stand or climb on the hot tub cover. When not using the hot tub, PLEASE LEAVETHE COVER ON so hot tub will stay warm and cable LOCKED for safety.
27. INDEMNIFICATION: Owners/Managers are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occur while on the premises or its facilities unless such damage is the legal result of negligence or willful misconduct by the owner/manager. Owners/Managers are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the renter or their guests. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all renters/guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise. Renter shall indemnify and hold harmless the property owner or representatives of the property owner from all damages, injuries, claims, costs and expenses related to acts, events or omissions occurring in, on or about the property, or arising out of or in any way related to renter's use or occupancy of the property, renter's breach of any term of this Lease, or any work, activity or thing done, permitted or suffered by renter in, on or about the property.
28. NO ILLEGAL ACTS: Renter will comply with all statutes, ordinances, and requirements of all municipal, state and federal authorities and all HOA rules and regulations regarding the use of the property. The rental property shall be treated with respect and consideration. Please be aware that some neighbors to this unit are renters and some are permanent residents. We ask that the peace and privacy of any of the neighbors to this unit be respected at all times. Any violations of the above stated policy could result in eviction from the premises without notice and without refund of any deposits or rents.
29. WAIVER: Failure of Owner/Manager to enforce any provision of this agreement will not be deemed a waiver.
30. LEGAL: This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Nevada. In any action or proceeding involving a dispute between owner and renter arising from this agreement, the prevailing party will be entitled to reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred.
31. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Any term or condition that conflicts with an booking source policy will default to that booking source policy.
32. ENTIRE AGREEMENT: The foregoing constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and may be modified only in writing and signed by all parties. Each section, subsection or paragraph of this Agreement shall be deemed severable. If for any reason any portion of this Agreement is unenforceable, that portion shall not affect the applicability or validity of any other portion of this Agreement. This agreement and any modifications, including photocopies or facsimiles, may be signed in one or more counterparts, each of which will be deemed an original and all of which taken together will constitute one and the same instrument. If there is more than one renter, all renters are jointly and severally liable under this rental agreement.
By placing a reservation, ALL terms and conditions of this agreement are deemed accepted and receipt of the information herein acknowledged.
I am a real estate investor and business woman who loves fine dining and the fantastic nightlife of Las Vegas and other great destinations all over the world. I know the importance of having a nice place to stay while traveling and I enjoy being able to help people do the same!