This is a fairly new town home complex (2-3 years old) and provides a breathtaking escape from noise and chaos. It is easy accessible, and has all the essential stores and local entertainment within 0.5 -3miles.
We bought our house in 2015 because of its breathtaking, safe, and quiet location. We had been hosting in our apartment previously and are now ready to host airbnb's wonderful travelers here. It is spacious (1900 sq ft home), and brand new (built in 2012).
The location is in the new Eastlake developments region, just a few blocks away from Otay Ranch mall. It also has several walking/biking trails.
The master bedroom has a comfortable queen bed and large mounted tv. The guest room has a queen size bed size, and a desk andflat screen TVs about 46 inches each and access to our Hulu, Netflix and Amazon tv, The third bedroom has a queen size bed, no tv or desk . Two full bathrooms upstairs with bedrooms and one half downstair.
Lastly the loft area has a large couch (twin size). Very comfy fit for one extra guest.
Servicios y zonas comunes
You'd have access to the community pool and jacuzzi, as well as our bikes - one road bike and one mountain bike (security deposit additional).
The club house also has a gym but is a little more complicated to access so lmk if interested. House access to the pretty much everything.
Please be respectful of our property.
- Make sure all doors and windows are closed and locked when you leave, as well as turn off all the lights and the AC/heating if applicable.
- upon checkout please remove all bed sheets and dirty towels and place then on the corner of each bedroom.
- let us know in advance if any property is damaged or needs attention.
- absolutely no smoking or drugs or pets or parties/large reunions on the property.
- for hot water when bathing or showering, please press the doorbell looking device in either one of the bathrooms - wait 30 seconds and turn the water on. this helps us save water!
- the pantry and fridge we share graciously - however please do not drink any of our alcohol (unless it is a gift to you).
- keep the noise down during your stay - but especially after 10 pm. this is a family complex.
- please text me or my husband if you need anything. enjoy your visit!
Just during checkin and checkout. avialable to via text or phone for local suggestions during stay.
My husband and I are professionals in our 30s from San Diego and Mexico City.
We are friendly, responsible and clean guests and/or hosts, and look to receive the same treatment back. so far its been great!
We moved to Eastlake (Chula Vista) a couple years ago and have enjoyed it thoroughly. the walks, the stores nearby and restaurants, the parks and bike friendly hoods, it has been very peaceful and easy. We would love to share a bit of SE San Diego during a stay at our home.