Información sobre este anuncio
What makes this place so special is its location, high chalet ceilings, and relaxing hot tub! Only half a mile to the lake, approximately 3 miles from the nearest ski/snowboard slopes, 1 mile from the village, and .3 miles from Alpine Slide! Accommodates 6 comfortably
Terms of the Agreement:
1. The Host/Owners employees or contractors have the right to inspect the premises without prior notice at any time to enforce the terms of this agreement. Should the Guests violate any of the terms of this agreement, the rental period shall be terminated immediately. The Guests waive all rights to process if they fail to vacate the premises upon termination of the rental period. The Guests shall vacate the premises at the expiration time and date of this agreement.
2. The Guests shall maintain the premises in a good, clean, and ready to rent condition, and use the premises only in a careful and lawful manner. The Guests shall leave the premises in a ready to rent condition at the expiration of the rental agreement, defined by the Host/Owner as being immediately habitable by the next Guests. Guests shall pay for maintenance and repairs should the premises be left in a lesser condition. The Guests agree that the Host/Owner shall deduct costs of said services from the security deposit prior to refund if tenants cause damage to the premises or its furnishings.
3. The Guests will be provided with trash bags and shall dispose of all waste material and trash generated during the rental period in a lawful manner which is to be dropped off at one of the city of Big Bears trash disposal site. One site is located at - Fire House #2 at 39690 Big Bear Blvd (located across the street from the Big Bear Lake Civic Center & Performing Arts Center, If traveling West towards the damn it's on the right side, if you pass Boulder Bay Park you've gone too far). Guests are cautioned not to leave trash outside for long periods of time because it attracts animals. Failure to properly dispose of trash bags will result in a $50.00 Trash removal fee.
4. The Guests shall pay for any damage done to the premises over and above normal wear and tear.
5. No animals or pets of any kind are allowed in the property.
6. The Guests shall not sublet the property. Any Guests found in violation of this will be asked to depart immediately and forfeit their $500.00 deposit.
7. The Guests shall have no more than 6 (six) persons reside or sleep on the premises.
8. The Guests shall act in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners. The Guests shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb the surrounding property owners. Creating a disturbance of the above nature shall be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement and Guests shall then immediately vacate the premises. Quiet hour starts at 10 PM and Hot Tub and outdoor noise should be kept to a minimum.
9. There shall be no smoking inside the home. Guests in violation of this rule will result in forfeiture of the $500.00 deposit. Smoking is permitted outside the home provided ashes and butts are properly disposed of in fire safe cans.
10. Host/Owner shall provide towels, linens, cups, knives, forks, spoons, dishes, toilet paper, soap. A maximum of 2 towels per guest per stay and not more than 12 total towels per group will be provided for use during each booking. Other consumables are to be purchased and/or provided by the Guests. No reimbursement will be made for unused consumables left at the premises. If consumables exist at the premises when the Guests arrive the Guests are free to use them.
11. RELEASE OF LIABILITY for RISK (known and unknown): The Guests shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Host/Owner against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from use of the premises
regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. Guests expressly recognize that any insurance for property damage or loss which the Host/Owner may maintain on the property does not cover the personal property of Guests, and that Guests should purchase their own insurance for Guests if such coverage is desired. Guests also agree to take caution at all times when water, ice, or snow are present and assumes all risks of moving in or around the property. Guests understand and agree it is his/her responsibility to clear or remove any accumulation of snow or ice, as needed for safe ingress and egress to or from property at all times during his/her stay. Guests also agree to inform all other guest occupants of this release of liability for risk and to inform each of them of their responsibilities in assuming risk of injury or loss while at property.
12. CANCELLATION: Rental reservations are non-refundable. However, if cancelled by Guest prior to 1 week before the reservation start date, 50% of the total rental amount will be refunded. No refunds or cancellations will be allowed due to bad weather, road conditions, mechanical failure, power outages, act's of nature, sightings of insects, rodents or other animals in or near the property, nor malfunctions of spas or any other specific features of the property. If for any reason you need to cancel your reservation, Guest must notify the Host/owner and Airbnb as soon as possible. Host/Owner may cancel this agreement at any time. In the event the Host/Owner cancels this reservation prior to your occupancy of the premises, Host/Owner shall refund all monies previously paid.
13. Guests agree to pay all reasonable costs, attorney's fees and expenses that shall be made or incurred by Host/Owner enforcing this agreement.
14. Guests expressly acknowledge and agree that this Agreement is for transient occupancy of the Property, and that Guests do not intend to make the property a residence or household.
15. We occasionally experience outages that are beyond our control. We report outages as each occurs. No refunds or compensation will be given for any outages.
16. There shall be no refunds of rents due to shortened stays or ruined expectations because of weather conditions.
17. There shall be no refunds of rents because of shortened stays or ruined expectations due to work and family emergencies or other commitments.
18. It is the Guests responsibility to learn about safety precautions, warning signs of water conditions, and safety procedures concerning swimming in or being around the hot tub. Guests agree to have a responsible adult supervising minors while they are in the hot tub. Guests are hereby notified that the hot tub can be dangerous if not properly used or when failing to supervise minors and tenant accepts fully the risks involved.
19. Only legally owned and permitted firearms shall be allowed on the premises according to State and local laws.
20. Guests agree that Fireworks and other hazardous materials shall not be used in or around the property.
21. Guests shall use the property for legal purposes only and other use, such as but not limited to, illegal drug use, abuse of any person, harboring fugitives, etc. ; shall cause termination of this agreement with no refund of rents or deposits.
22. Guests agree not to access the “owner's closet", even if unlocked, which contains cleaning supplies and chemicals that could be hazardous to children and adults. The owners closet is located just inside the main front entry way.
23. Guests are advised that the property contains a gas stove and cook top, gas heating, and other gas powered items and will seek help from management if the proper operation of such items is not fully understood.
24. The property has a fire extinguisher installed near the kitchen area. The fire extinguisher was fully charged at last inspection. It is the duty of the tenant to inform management immediately should the fire extinguisher become less than fully charged. Guests agree to use the fire extinguisher only for true emergencies.
25. The property has fire alarms and carbon monoxide detectors installed and they are believed to function properly at the time of rental. Guests will notify Host/Owner without delay if a fire alarm or carbon monoxide detector “chirps" or has a low battery
26. Guests shall see to their own security while in the property by locking doors, windows, garage doors, etc. when it's prudent to do so.
27. Valuable items left behind by Guests will be held for the Guests and every reasonable effort will be made to contact the Guests for return. If items are not claimed for longer than 3 months they shall become the property of the Host/Owner. The Host/Owner shall not be held liable for condition of said items.
28. Cable TV is provided and service level has been chosen by the Host/Owner. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, or personal preferences with regard to cable TV service.
29. High speed wireless internet is provided as a convenience only and is not integral to the agreement. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal preferences with regard to internet service.
30. Guests agree that heat shall not be set above 72 or below 55 degrees and that the fan setting shall be “Auto". Doors and windows shall be closed when heat is in operation.
31. ORDINANCE RULES: This property is located within a residential community controlled by city ordinances regulating Transient Occupancy of Private Homes. This Home is licensed for a maximum of 6 Occupants. Any violations of Law or excess occupancy of the property may result in civil fines and/or immediate forfeiture of the rented property without refund. Only Guests signing this agreement may authorize another occupant for entry into the property and he/she is responsible for controlling the occupancy at all times. The hot tub may only be used by adults and supervised minors over the age of 16.
32. SECURITY DEPOSIT: Security deposits may be used to pay for any/or all of the following charges: Trash Removal, Unpaid rental amounts, Late departure fees, Excessive utility usage, Locksmith or re-key fees, cost for repair of damages or replacement of property equipment (hot tub) or furnishings, Cleaning of property after departure, extra cost for excessive cleaning of hot tub, stain removal, cleaning any smoke/ash, bodily fluids, pet urine, and/or any damages whatsoever beyond normal wear and tear. In the event that damages exceed the amount of the security deposit, or are discovered after the return of the Guests security deposit, Guest agrees to pay for all cost/charges for any damages caused as a result of their stay, immediately upon being informed of said damages and fees.
By Booking Big Bear Lake Chalet you are accepting and agreeing to follow the terms and conditions listed above.
Cancela hasta 7 días antes de tu viaje y obtén un reembolso del 50 %. Cancela en los 7 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la reserva.
I am a true lover of adventure and new traveling experiences! One of the things I miss most is my good ol' collegiate athlete days as an NCAA volleyball player, I was my teams setter - kind of like the quarterback of the team. Aside from volleyball hiking is my go to pastime. I can't live without my laptop or iphone as they keep me connected with my friends and family who live all over the place! I am a MAJOR foodie, my favs include Lebanese, Mexican,SUSHI and anything fresh and home-made :)