Our nice and cozy two-bedroom apartment is ideal for families and small groups of people who want to feel at home while vacationing in Baguio. The transient house is located in a quiet neighborhood, 5-10 minutes away from SM Baguio.
2BR UNIT Good for 4 (excess pax with additional charge of ₱370/head, max of 8 pax)
Family Room (Good for 4 people)
- 1 bunk bed for 2 (1 pillow for each bed + 1 bed linen/blanket per bed)
- 1 single bed (with 1 pillow and 1 bed linen)
- 1 extra bed mattress (with 1 pillow and 1 bed linen)
- 1 toilet and bathroom (with soap and 1 tissue roll)
Double/Couple's Room (good for 2 people/couples with 1 small child)
- 1 queen size bed for 2 (2 pillows + 2 bed linens)
- 1 toilet and bathroom (with 1 bar of soap and 1 tissue roll)
*Extra beds, bedding, and towels will be provided depending on the number of paid guests
IN EXCESS OF 4 PEOPLE, ₱370 WILL BE CHARGED PER HEAD (No charges for kids who are 4 years old and below - for towel and bed sharing)
*We can only accommodate a maximum number of 8 people in this unit.
*NO PETS ARE ALLOWED INSIDE THE UNIT
*Electric fans will be provided during summer bookings
*Check-in time is STRICTLY at 2PM onwards, check-out is at 12NN. EARLY CHECK-IN OR CHECK OUT REQUESTS WILL REQUIRE ADDITIONAL FEES BECAUSE PRIOR/SUCCEEDING BOOKINGS WILL NO LONGER BE ENTERTAINED TO ACCOMMODATE THESE REQUESTS.
Early Check-in 3 hours before 2PM (11AM onwards) = ₱1,800
Early Check-in exceeding 3 hours before 2PM (before 11AM) = ₱3,600
Servicios y zonas comunes
- UG Unit
- Transient House Parking Area
- LG Garden and outdoor kitchen (available upon request, with additional charge of ₱100/day for the gas)
*Main house and laundry area are off-limits to guests
Atención a los huéspedes
We make sure that guests are attended to whenever they need assistance. The host is usually at the main house and is available to interact with guests during check-in and check-out.
1. Identification: We will require you to fill out and sign a guest list upon checking in (members of your group including children). Only registered members are allowed inside the unit. A copy of the booking details and house rules will be given to you as well. By signing on the guest list, you agree to comply with the rules, terms and conditions.
2. We require a security deposit of ₱2,000 at check-in (in case of lost keys, damaged items and violation of house rules), to be refunded at checkout if penalties aren't applicable.
3. Allowed Number of Guests: We will only allow the number of guests that you have booked. If you wish to bring additional members, you have to inform us before check-in. It will be subject to our approval as we only allow a maximum number of occupants for each unit. If you come with additional members without informing us beforehand, we cannot guarantee that they will be accommodated.
4. Parking Slot: Each unit is allotted 1 parking slot only. If you will be travelling with more than one car, please inform us during reservation. The allocation for additional parking slots is subject to our approval. If you come with more than 1 car without informing us, we cannot guarantee that we can accommodate the additional vehicle. Parking outside the transient house is prohibited.
5. Visitors: If you have visitors who are not registered members of your group, please inform us. For security purposes, we will have to ask your visitor/s to sign our logbook and leave us a valid ID. We do not allow visitors to stay overnight and use the facilities of your rented unit. Otherwise, we will charge additional costs.
6. Cleaning: We shall clean the common areas, (i.e. living room, kitchen and dining areas) every day once the unit becomes vacant. You can also leave your room/s open if you want us to clean them. Please note that we strictly segregate our garbage into bio-degradable & non-biodegradable bins. Two trash bins are provided for this purpose at the kitchen area. Bathroom trash bins are for non-biodegradable garbage only. Kindly help us in saving our environment through proper waste segregation.
7. Pets: Pets are not allowed inside the unit.
8. Security of Valuables: Please secure your valuables. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage. However, you have the option to entrust your valuables to us at our front desk (Main house, reception area). We will issue an acknowledgement slip and secure the valuables for you.
9. Towels, Linens, Bed sheets, Pillow Cases: Bed linens, bed sheets, and pillow cases shall be replaced every 7 days only. Towels shall be replaced every 4 days. If you need fresh towels, bed linens, bed sheets and pillow cases before the scheduled replacement, we can provide them for you with the following charges:
•Additional fresh towel: PHP50/pc
•Additional fresh bed linen: PHP 200/pc
•Additional fresh bed sheet: PHP100/pc
•Additional fresh pillow case: PHP25/pc
10. Smoking, Drugs and Alcohol: Strictly no smoking, drugs or drinking of alcohol inside the unit and within the premises.
11. Peaceful Dwelling: Please observe silence from 11pm to 7am as a courtesy to other guests or residents who are still asleep during these hours. The house is predominantly made of wood and the neighborhood becomes very quiet at night.
12. Late night out: We lock the gates at around 11pm for your/our protection and security, so if you plan to go to out at night, please be back before 11pm. This is a family-run business and we don't have a security guard to man the gates 24/7. If you are planning to go out of the premises earlier than 5:30AM, please let us know so we can open the gates for you.
13. Safety: If you have small children, kindly attend to them at all times, particularly when they are outside the unit (e.g. stairs, backyard, garage). We will not be responsible for any accident that may happen to our guests. In case of medical emergency, please inform us ASAP so we can assist you or bring you to the nearest hospital.
14. Lights & other Appliances: We request you to please turn off the lights and other appliances when not in use. Please help us conserve water and energy.
15. Washing of Clothes: Due to the water scarcity in Baguio, the cost of water is extremely high. Because of this, we do not allow our guests to wash their clothes during their stay. If you need to wash your clothes, laundry services are available at the city center.
16. Cooking: We only allow guests to cook rice and re-heat meals inside the unit. If you would want to use a stove, we have a small kitchen located at the LG garden which you can use. Let us know in advance so we can set it up for you (we charge PHP100/day for the gas). Cooking or bringing in food with strong odor (e.g. bagoong, tuyo, suka, etc.) is prohibited inside the unit.
17. Other charges: We shall entrust the appliances, equipment, furniture, utensils, beddings and towels to you, in good condition. Inspection will be done before you check-out. We will charge additional costs for any damage done on the items entrusted. For guests with kids: No spilling, staining or peeing on the beddings, pillows, couch and carpets. Penalties will apply if this rule is violated.
18. Other requests: Please don’t hesitate to let us know if you have additional requests to make your stay comfortable. We will be glad to be of service to you.
Este anfitrión tiene 11 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones