Información sobre este anuncio
When you want to be close to downtown The Hague, then this beauty is perfect. Located just a few blocks from museums, restaurants, bars and other attractions, it is served by buses and trams right at the doorsteps
The location. Although in the center of the city is very quiet apartment
Servicios y zonas comunes
NOISE AND CONDUCT
1.Tenants shall not make or allow any disturbing noises in the unit by Tenant, family or guests, nor do, nor permit anything by such persons, which will interfere with the rights, comforts or conveniences of other persons.
2.All musical instruments, television sets, stereos, radios, etc., are to be played at a volume that will not disturb other persons.
3.The activities and conduct of Tenant, Tenant’s guests and minor children of Tenant or guests, outside of the unit on the common grounds, parking areas, or any recreation facilities must be reasonable at all times and not annoy or disturb other persons.
4.No lounging, visiting or loud talking, that may be disturbing to other Tenants will be allowed in the common areas at any time.
5.Tenants are required to make their beds with the linens provided. Please do not sleep on the beds without these items as it makes for soiled mattresses and pillows for the next guests.
6.Pets are not allowed in the garden.
7.Please report as soon as possible any damage during the time of stay in the place, as well as any failures or shortages on the installations and the equipment.
8.QUIET HOURS are 10 PM to 8 AM: Please keep all noise levels to a minimum during this time.
CLEANLINESS AND TRASH
1. The unit must be kept clean, sanitary and free from objectionable odors.
2. Tenant shall assist management in keeping the outside common areas clean.
3. No littering of papers, cigarette butts or trash is allowed.
4. No trash or other materials may be accumulated which will cause a hazard or be in violation of any health, fire or safety ordinance or regulation.
5. Garbage is to be placed inside the containers provided and lids should not be slammed. Garbage should not be allowed to accumulate and should be placed in the outside containers on a daily basis.
6. Furniture and home appliances must be kept inside the unit.
7. Articles are not to be left in the hallways or other common areas.
8. WHEN CHECKING OUT the guest must leave the apartment in a reasonable state of cleanliness as found at the check in. The guest must remove trash from inside the apartment and put it in their containers, and make sure that no perishable food remains in the freezer. The guest must wash, dry and storage dishes used. In case of default the host will charge an extra fee of 30€ from the deposit.
1. No smoking is allowed in unit or in shared areas of property.
2. All doors must be locked during the absence of Tenant, including the metal windows protectors.
3. All appliances, except refrigerator, must be turned off before leaving the unit.
4. If someone is to enter Tenant’s unit during Tenant’s absence, Tenant shall give management permission beforehand to let any person in the unit and / or provide the name of person or company entering.
5. The use or storage of gasoline, cleaning solvent or other combustibles in the unit is prohibited.
6. The use of charcoal barbecues is prohibited unless consent is obtained from Landlord/Manager.
7. No personal belongings, including bicycles, play equipment or other items may be placed in the halls, stairways or about the building.
8. Children on the premises must be supervised by a responsible adult at all times.
9. Candles may not be burned in bedrooms. Candles used in common areas must be attended at all times
10. The pool and tennis court areas have their own rules, available in the reception, that the Tenant must follow all times.
Puedes cancelar hasta 7 días antes del viaje y recibir un reembolso del 50 %, más las tarifas de servicio.
Este anfitrión tiene 91 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Hi, we are Pedro and Inge. We're married and have two girls aged 2 and 4 (in 2016). We live between Coimbra, Portugal and The Hague, in The Netherlands. Please feel free to get in touch with us if you have any questions.