Cute, modern home in the heart of Central Square, Cambridge, just one block away from the Square / T subway stop. Newly renovated, bright every room has an en suite bathroom. A short walk from Harvard, MIT, Inman Square & easy access to Boston!
1) No smoking in the house!
2) Please remove your shoes when you enter
3) Please don't turn the thermostat up to excessive temperatures (>73F)
4) Please don't slam the doors
5) If you use the kitchen, please clean up after yourselves
6) Please don't keep anything in the common areas
7) During weekdays, please keep things quiet after 11pm and before 7:30am
8) No large gatherings or parties
9) If you want to bring a pet, please check with us first so we can make sure other potential guests are cool with it! In general small pets who don't shed are fine.
Other than that, just be respectful of our space!
Cancela hasta 5 días antes de tu viaje y recibe un reembolso completo. Cancela en los 5 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la primera noche, pero sí el 50 % del coste del resto de noches.
Este anfitrión tiene 201 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Raffi studied economics and public policy with a focus in economic development. Originally from Northern California, now a transplant in Cambridge/Boston. Love exploring the world and hosting wonderful people on Airbnb!
Mira studied international areas studies and is originally from India. She is a culinary entrepreneur and loves to delight the world through food!