Lovely one bedroom, one bath private apartment w/ sitting room & kitchenette in private home. Queen plus single hide-a- bed. Cool elevation, quiet, 6 miles from airport; 4 miles from restaurants, shops and beach. Rental car recommended.
A non-smoking, private apartment adjacent to our home. Comfortable, cool, with opening skylight and ceiling fan. The bedroom has a queen size bed and there is a single sofa/hide-a-way sleeper in the sitting area. The kitchenette is fully equipped with 2-burner cook-top, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, and small refrigerator.
We have 2 boogie boards and 3 beach chairs available for our guests, as well as beach towels and sunscreen if needed! Snorkel equipment and fins for your use if they fit.
There is coffee,tea, fresh fruit and a loaf of banana or mango bread provided for your first morning.
Shampoo, conditioner, soap and body lotion is also provided. Insect repellent and sunscreen available if needed.
Servicios y zonas comunes
Guests will have access to our yard, including opportunities to visit with our 2 miniature horses, Peaches and Calypso if they wish. We also have 2 dogs. There is a full acre to roam and explore--and a 4 acre organic coffee farm next door!
Atención a los huéspedes
There is almost always at least one of us on premises--we are available to answer questions and visit to the extent our guests wish to interact.
Otros aspectos destacables
Non-smoking unit. We have 2 very friendly dogs, but if you aren't fond of dogs, this may not be the right choice for you--they ARE friendly and love attention from guests.
We will need to collect an additional 14% fee to cover our Hawaii excise and accommodations tax. We tried to get our legislator to allow Airbnb to collect this fee for us, but they vetoed it. We can accept cash, credit or debit card.
1. This is a non-smoking property.
2. Gate must be closed after entering and leaving because of dogs.
3. We will need to collect an additional 14% in cash upon your arrival on the amount we receive from Airbnb to pay Hawaii State excise tax and transient accommodations tax.
3. Because we are on solar, hot water may not be available after 10 PM so plan to shower before 10 PM . If you need later, let us know and we'll turn on the back-up heater.
4. Currently Kona is on mandatory 25% water use restriction so please limit your showers and any excess use of water
5. Because our male dog is large and VERY friendly, our place may not be suitable for toddlers. He tends to come right up to anyone and could easily bump into a child between 2-4 and knock them over. Infants are OK and children 4 and up seem to be steady enough.