This room is good if you come with a group of friends, or if you come alone and want to meet new people. There are 8 beds with their own reading light, electrical socket and big locker. All guys and gals will get their own electronic keycard to acces
Enjoy your beer at our front porch under Bangkok's heat or join in our large common area, it's perfect place to meets friends and share your experience.
Atención a los huéspedes
Every Wednesday night: Yadong Party!! Try free shot of Thai whiskey start at 7 pm at Lub d Bangkok - Silom.
Every Friday night: Club Crawl!! from dusk till drunk start at 8 pm.
Otros aspectos destacables
Free services, you say?
Yep, all of our guests get a bunch of free services when staying with us. Just check-in and you can look forward to free:
- Crisp insiders information on Bangkok and beyond from our expert staff in the Service Office
- Local knowledge and travel advice from European/Thai Service Office
- Info Package for new travellers incl. maps
- Lonely Planet Travel Library
- Book Exchange
- Luggage storage (up to 2 months)
- Shower and internet after check-out
- WiFi and Internet
- Complimentary coffee, tea & hot chocolate (available 14:00-02:00)
- Popcorn in the evening
- Hugs from the Service Office
- Private locker (no padlock) in all dorms
- Safety deposit box in all private rooms
A. Limited Area Access
For everyone safely, we have established a "Limited Area Access" policy as follows:
- At no time all non-guest are allowed past the ground floor entrance door leading to the Resident Area.
- Between 11 pm. till 6 am, the lobby is accessible only to guests with key card.
- At all time, the ladies' dorm is accessible only to ladies' dorm paying guests.
B. Please keep the noise down after 10 p.m., especially in the dormitories.
C. According to Thai law, anyone who smokes inside the hostel is subject to a 2,000 baht fine.
Este anfitrión tiene 1 evaluación por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
At Lub d, we love to meet and make our guest have the best and enjoyable stay in Bangkok. We love to party, to meet people from all around the world, discover new cultures, travel stories... Don't hesitate to come and talk with us for any questions, we will do our best to help you out.