Stay in a cute and clean adobe home in a friendly & convenient neighborhood within walking distance of downtown. Enough space for the whole family and equipped with all the amenities and entertainment you'll need for a cozy stay! Dogs welcome :)
• Please be respectful of property, furniture, carpets, etc.. We have invested time energy and money to make CasaAlia beautiful and want to maintain it for our valued guests.
• Please clean up after your pet if you are bringing one.
• Absolutely no smoking on entire property
• Do not disturb the neighbors with loud noise
• Trash will need to be placed on the curb Sunday evening for Monday pick-up
• A detailed inventory is kept on all items at CasaAlia. Please be respectful of items belonging to the house and let us know if something is broken during your stay.
• If renting bicycles, please enter through the side gate on the right side of the house and put them in the laundry room in the back of the house.
• Guests are allowed during the day, but no more than 6 people allowed to stay in the house overnight.
• No dogs on the furniture or beds. If you need to leave your dog at the house for any length of time, please put them in either one of the bathrooms or the laundry room.
• Please leave the key in the lockbox every time you come and go from the property as to ensure the key will not be lost. If a key is lost, a $50 replacement key/lock system fee will be charged to your account.
Este anfitrión tiene 3 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
I am an entrepreneur and business owner in Santa Fe. Traveling is a great passion of mine. The world is an amazing place and there is not enough lifetime to see and experience it all. Over the years I have been the beneficiary of much kindness from strangers while traveling. Such experiences have impacted me profoundly and will stay with me for the rest of my life. That is why I want each casa to be a wonderful place for my guests to create their own special memories.