Información sobre este anuncio
Our spacious contemporary studio is situated at the Promenade des Anglais. The beach right across the street! Palm trees and fantastic sea view from living room and balcony. Perfect for 2 people. Completely renovated July 2012, incl. all furniture.
Our spacious contemporary studio is situated at the Promenade des Anglais in Nice, France – the beach is right across the street! Palm trees in front of the building and fantastic sea views from the living room and the balcony. This studio of 40m² is perfect for two people and has been completely renovated by the middle of July 2012, including all furniture.
The bathroom is apart from the toilet and is equipped with double wash basins and an Italian walk in shower. The kitchen is fully equipped – all new equipment as well – and can be closed off from the living room. Also the air-conditioning is completely new and a double door to the balcony makes it all soundproof. Internet access via wifi. The studio is on the first floor and the building has an elevator and a concierge with a watching eye. Sorry, but animals are not allowed and the studio is entirely non-smoking, including the balcony.
* Cookware and kitchen utensils
* Tableware, glassware, plastic ware, cuttlery...
including wine glasses and wine bottle opener :-)
* Salad dryer
* Cheese board, cutting board
* 4 electrical cooking plates
* Electrical oven
* Microwave oven
* Coffee machine
* Water boiler
* Extension cord
* Kitchen towel
Bath room equipment:
* Hair dryer
Living room equipment:
* 32" LED TV
* Airconditioner / heater
* Alarm clock & radio
* Desk with lamp
* Relaxing chair with foot rest
* Ample storage space
In the built-in closet you'll find:
* Clothes hangers
* Shoe rack
* Iron and ironing board
* Drying rack for clothes
* Broom, duster, dustpan
* Mop and bucket
The building can be accessed from the Promenade des Anglais (front) as well as from the Avenue Californie (back), where you can find a bakery, a sushi bar, a pizzeria, a grocery store and a Carrefour supermarket (which is open 7/7 and until 22:00 during the high season), and all that within a distance of 100m.
The public beach is across the street, as well two private beaches with bar and restaurant, where you can rent parasols and deck chairs.
Nice is a very lively city – all year around – where nearly all museums are free of charge! The capital of the Côte d’Azur enjoys 2775 hours of sunshine per year and is the ideal starting place for discovering this wonderful and colorful region. Nature, culture or adventure? Sports, events or pure amusement? Shopping, delicious dining or simply relaxing? Or maybe a little bit of everything? What are you waiting for?
Kind regards and looking forward to seeing you soon!
Also this, we are situated between two private beaches, Bambou Plage and Miami Beach. Especially, Miami Beach is the one we recommend if you want to enjoy some relaxing time at the beach, they are more friendly and provide good food as well. Our guests told us that they prefer the private beaches near our studio versus the ones in the center, as the latter ones are more expensive, more crowded and more noisy...
The same goes for residing in the city center or just on the outskirts of it, like our place. Some people who also stayed (through airbnb) in the city center complained about continuous noise, often till early morning. Our studio is made soundproof with a double sliding window and each one with double glass... And the concierge will see to it that residents will respect the house rules after 10PM... :-) (and by the way, although she's pure French, she loves Americans and speaks quite good English as she has lived in New York for a while).
Otros aspectos destacables
Please note that, as private and (for most part of the year) non-resident owners, we do not (and cannot) provide a "full hotel service". Bedroom linen and bathroom linen are only provided to reservations in the high season only (one complete set for a stay of up to 7 days). For all reservations and in order to avoid any misunderstanding, please check with us prior to making your reservation. Thanks for your understanding!
• The complete rental property is a non-smoking property, including the balcony. There is a significant room recovery fee of 250 USD or 200 EUR for guests who do not comply in order to cover the extensive cost of restoring guest rooms to a smoke-free condition.
• No animals or pets of any kind will be brought onto the premises. There is a significant room recovery fee of 250 USD or 200 EUR for guests who do not comply in order to cover the extensive cost of restoring guest rooms.
• TENANT shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners
• TENANT shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners. No house parties !
• Quiet hour starts at 10 PM till 8 AM and outdoor noise should be kept to a minimum.
• Doors and windows shall be closed when either heat or air conditioning is in operation.
Before departure please be sure to do the following:
• Take out all garbage and dispose it properly at the foreseen place in the building (in case in doubt, please ask the concierge).
• Empty and clean the refrigerator. Please, leave no food or drink in it.
• Clean cooking area, counter tops, sinks and appliances. Wipe all surfaces so that they are free of grease and food.
• Clean bathrooms (this includes sink, shower and toilets) and sweep all floors.
• Strip the bed and place all dirty bed and bath linen on the floor in the bath room.
• Do not re-arrange furniture. OWNER will retain 25 USD or 20 EUR from deposit for moving furniture back.
• Turn off the air conditioner or heater.
• Close all windows and lock the door.
• Here’s how to return the keys:
On the left side of the entrance door of our studio, you will notice a gray key box. Before you leave, please put the keys into this key box. Open the lid and dial the number: XXXX (you will find the code inside the apartment). Put the keys inside, close it and put the numbers in a different position than XXXX. Check that it is locked and you’re done :-)
Have safe travels!
Thank you so much in advance & enjoy your stay!
Puedes cancelar hasta 7 días antes del viaje y recibir un reembolso del 50 %, más las tarifas de servicio.
I was made in Taiwan :-) and I’ve been educated in 3 continents, Asia, US and Europe. Since 1981 I’m happily married in Belgium with Raoul and we are the proud parents of two wonderful daughters: Mira is a chartered architect by now and Astrid has almost finished her Law School. Myself, I’m a part-time lecturer at the University of Leuven in Belgium. I teach the history and technique of Chinese script and calligraphy at the Sinology and Japanology department.
My hobbies : calligraphy (of course), classic piano, flower arrangement (my mother is almost 80 and is still a sought after teacher of Ikebana in Taiwan), water colour (my aunt is a well-known Chinese brush painter in California), Feng Shui (a Chinese system of geomancy), dancing, hiking and cycling (we’re doing each year an active cycling vacation… our top achievement was celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary on a tandem bicycle to Santiago de Compostela in Spain, a total of 1600 km pedaling). And currently I’m developing a few new hobbies like writing haikus, juggling, hula-hoop, and studying about “happiness”. No wonder you’ll find a “happiness map” in English and French at our studio :-). I’m sure you’ll like it and you’ll be able to get something out of it that will change your life for the better!
My husband not only loves to travel, but for his job he has to travel a lot, really a lot… all over Europe and around the world. Luckily I’m very often able to travel with him, which means that we’ve traveled to some 50 countries and spent something like “1001 nights” in hotels. We enjoyed enchanting hotel experiences but we also had absolutely terrible ones… Just to say, that we think we know what you’re looking for when you’re searching for a spacious and comfortable room with a captivating view to spend your vacations, be it for a few weeks or just for a short city break. We acquired this completely renewed studio from a designer in the beginning of 2012. When we first visited it, we fell immediately in love with this “private hotel room at the Mediterranean Sea”, and we’re pretty confident that you will as well :-)