Beautiful Anchorage retreat with a prime downtown location. Walk to the best restaurants, shopping, the Performing Arts Center and many other attractions Anchorage has to offer. The Chester Creek Trail is only a block away which joins other trails.
Beautiful Anchorage retreat with a prime downtown location. Walk to the best restaurants, shopping, the Performing Arts Center and many other attractions Anchorage has to offer. The Chester Creek Trail is only a block away and connects to nearby Westchester Lagoon and the Coastal Trail.
There is a health food store, New Sagaya's City Market, for your everyday groceries, take outs and coffee (only three blocks from the house). Fire Island Rustic Bakeshop is also a few blocks from the house and offers a unique variety of breads and baked goods. The Saturday farmers’ market is a short walking distance and offers a wide variety of fresh local vegetables (seasonal).
The building is a front/back duplex with the second unit, also available as a vacation rental, on a different street. The property is located in a quiet residential neighborhood, has been completely remodeled and nicely furnished with leather couches, new beds, new dining room set, flat screen TV, and other amenities.
The unit can accommodate 8 people. The master bedroom has a king bed with new memory foam mattress and also has direct access to the bathroom. The first guest bedroom has a queen bed with regular mattress and a memory foam pad. The second guest bedroom has a bunk bed, full on bottom and twin on top, with new memory foam mattresses. There is an additional folding bed that can sleep a child or an adult. The unit has luxury towels and 600 thread-count sheets. There are blackout curtains in all bedrooms, which is a must-have for bright Alaska summer nights.
The full kitchen is equipped with modern appliances and has everything you need to make your meals away from home. There is a new washer and dryer for your use. We also have a family room with games and books for kids. If you are a sauna lover, we have one too!
The unit has a two-car heated garage that is available for your use. There is also plenty of parking in front of the unit, which can accommodate a 30-foot RV.
If you have a very large group, please see our other property. Both units can be rented together, if available, and can accommodate 20 people.
Our aim is to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable.
1. The primary Guest making the reservation must be at least 21 years old and will be an occupant of the unit during the entire reserved period. Other occupants will be family members, friends or responsible adults. Use of the premises will be denied to persons not falling within the foregoing categories, and as a result they would have to vacate the property immediately without any refund.
2. SECURITY DEPOSIT: $500.00
Security deposit may be used to reimburse the Owner for cost incurred to repair/replace damaged or stolen items. Guest is accepting liability for any damages caused to the property or excessive cleaning fees (other than normal use) by Guest, or Guest’s family and/or guests, including but not limited to, landscaping, misuse of appliances and/or equipment furnished. Security deposit will be mailed to Guest within two weeks of checkout if there are no damages.
3. SMOKING: ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING, INCLUDING THE BALCONY!
4. PETS: WE DO NOT ALLOW PETS AT ANY TIME!
5.PARKING: Please park in the garage or on the driveway in front of the property.
6. CHECK IN: Check in time is 3:00 PM. EARLY CHECK IN TIMES ARE ALLOWED ONLY WHEN THE PROPERTY IS CLEANED AND READY FOR OCCUPANCY AND PRIOR APPROVAL IS REQUIRED. You will receive the code for the key box at least 5 days before your arrival.
7. CHECK OUT: Check out time is 11:00 AM; PRIOR WRITTEN APPROVAL IS NEEDED FOR LATE CHECK OUT.
8. CLEANING: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. The unit will be inspected and cleaned after your departure. The cleaning fee you have paid will provide for normal (not excessive) cleaning. We would also appreciate it if you would make sure that dishes are placed in the dishwasher and the home is generally picked up and ready to be vacuumed and dusted.
9. TELEPHONES/ INTERNET: There is NO land-based phone service at the townhome. Wireless Internet service is provided. The encryption code will be provided upon arrival.
10. WHAT WE SUPPLY: The unit is equipped and set up as a fully furnished home that will include linens, blankets, pillows, towels, as well as a fully equipped kitchen, TV/DVD, furnishings, and a gas grill. Although we made every effort to anticipate most people's needs, WE MAY NOT HAVE ALL THE TTEMS YOU MAY BE ACCUSTOMED TO HAVING AT YOUR OWN HOME. If there is a special type of item you are accustomed to using such as a special type of cooking utensil., etc., please provide for those times by bringing them with you.
Fireplace is for decoration only and is not available for guests use due to fire hazard.
11. WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING: Although the bathroom will be stocked with toilet tissue, soap, shampoo, conditioner and towels, you might want to bring your personal toiletries.
12. SLEEPING CAPACITY/ DISTURBANCES: Guests and all other occupants will be required to vacate the premises and forfeit the rental fee and security deposit for any of the following:
A.Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity stated on the reservation confirmation.
B.Using the premises for any illegal activity including, but not limited to, the possession, serving or consumption of alcoholic beverages by or to persons less than 21 years of age.
C.Causing damages to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties.
13. HOLD HARMLESS: The Owner does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property, nor do we accept liability for any inconvenience arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, electricity or plumbing. The Owner will not accept liability for any loss or damage caused by weather conditions, lack of snow, natural disasters, act of God, or other reasons beyond its control. NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES ONCE GUESTS HAVE CHECKED IN.